Sarge - Ranch Hand Pocket Knife, Model SK-13
Ideal for a variety of chores around the house, jobsite, or farm, this Ranch Hand Pocket Knife from Sarge will be your trusty partner.Blade Steel: 440 StainlessRockwell Hardness: 52-55Blade Grind:...
Item 412942Model SK-427
Item 415314Model SK-25BK
Item 835012Model SK-211
Item 838326Model SK-405
Item 419218Model SK-706
Ideal for a variety of chores around the house, jobsite, or farm, this Ranch Hand Pocket Knife from Sarge will be your trusty partner.
- Blade Steel: 440 Stainless
- Rockwell Hardness: 52-55
- Blade Grind: Flat
- Blade Finish: Satin
- Blade Length: 2-5/8”
- Closed Length: 3-3/4”
- Overall Length: 6-3/4”
- Handle Material: Black Derlin
- Lock Type: Slip joint
- Liners: Brass
Shipping / Billing Information
This product ships direct from the manufacturer:
- Your order will ship in approximately 2-4 business days.
- This product is considered special order. Your account will be charged when you place your order.
- Express or overnight shipping is not available for this product.
- Ships by Ground to the 48 contiguous states. Cannot ship to Alaska, Hawaii, PO Boxes, APOs, US Territories, Canada or other foreign countries.
If you have a return issue, contact Woodcraft Supply customer service @ 1-800-535-4482 for return details. Within 30 days, Sarge offers a credit or exchange of items. Sarge requires a RGA (Return Authorization number) to be issued from Woodcraft Customer Service department prior to return. Replacements are sent out after return is received. After 30 days, contact Sarge Customer Service at 800-454-7448.
When returning product, please include the invoice number or customer number and refer to the back of the invoice for shipping instructions.
If purchased at a Woodcraft Store, please return the item directly to the store where your purchase was made.
Sarge Knives has a Limited Lifetime Warranty on all items for credit or exchange. Sarge warranties their products due to factory defect or shipping damage. Their warranty excludes normal wear and tear of the product.