Sauers - Sapele-Ribbon 4'X8' Veneer Sheet, 3M PSA Backed
This item has an additional shipping charge
Sapele-Ribbon all natural wood veneer by Sauers Veneers Co. will give you beautiful results. Regardless if you're a hobbyist or a furniture maker, you will be delighted with the results....
Item 404197Model SAPL-RBN 10MIL
Item 420588Model SCV4x8SAPLRBN2PWW
Item 404391Model MAH-QC-PSA
Item 420586Model SCV4x8SAPLPLN2PWW
Item 420569Model SCV4x8MAHQC2PLYWW
Item 404409Model SAPL-POM-PSA
Item 404415Model WLNT-QC-PSA
Item 404178Model MAH-QS 10MIL
Item 870922Model 71938-7F-CL
- Pre-sanded and ready to finish
- Book-matched with precision matched spliced lines
- Consistent color
- Flexible, so it's easy to apply
Shipping / Billing Information
This is a custom made product and is non-returnable. Once placed, order cannot be cancelled.
- Your order will ship in approximately 2-4 business days except for custom orders which may take a couple of weeks.
- This product ships direct from the manufacturer and is considered special order.
- Your account will be charged when you place your order.
- Express or overnight shipping is not available for this product.
- Ships by Ground to the 48 contiguous states.
- Cannot ship to Alaska, Hawaii, PO Boxes, APOs, US Territories, Canada or other foreign countries.
Returns allowed only due to manufacturers defect and must be in an unprocessed condition. Defect-related returns must be received within 30 days.If you have a defect issue, contact Woodcraft Supply customer service @ 1-800-535-4482 for details.
When returning product, please include the invoice number or customer number and refer to the back of the invoice for shipping instructions.
If purchased at a Woodcraft Store, please return the item directly to the store where your purchase was made.
Articles & Blogs
The American Woodshop with Scott Phillips begins it’s 18th season on PBS starting on Monday, August 29th, 2011. This year’s 13 episodes entitled “Weekenders,” focus on woodworking projects to augment the home. While discovering and using new tools to become a more proficient woodworker, you should be able to finish each of these projects in one weekend.