Sauers - Sapele-Ribbon 4'X8' Veneer Sheet, 10MIL Paper Backed
This item has an additional shipping charge
Whether you're a hobbyist or a furniture maker, you'll be delighted with the result you get with this all natural wood veneer by Sauers & Co.Pre-sanded and ready to finishBook-matched with...
Item 404196Model SAPL-POM 10MIL
Item 404410Model SAPL-RBN-PSA
Item 404409Model SAPL-POM-PSA
Item 404143Model ANIG-FC 10MIL
Item 404174Model JATBA 10MIL
Item 404181Model MKOR-QS 10MIL
Item 404206Model WNG-FC 10MIL
Item 404167Model DUGFIR VG 10MIL
Item 404148Model ASH-QS 10MIL
Item 404150Model ASHBRL-WHT 10MIL
- Pre-sanded and ready to finish
- Book-matched with precision matched spliced lines
- Consistent color
- Flexible, so it's easy to apply
Due to the nature of wood movement, shrinkage and expansion are possible. Please measure each piece carefully before starting any project.
Wood is a product of nature, and as such, no two pieces are alike to start with, while the same wood growing in different locales can vary greatly even though it is the exact same species.
Thin Stock. The thin stock is cut to size from quality, kiln-dried stock. Dimensions are +/- 1/8" of size listed.
Carving and Turning Blocks. Blocks are sawn to +/- ¼" of size listed.
Plywood. Sizes are nominal. Dimensions are +/- 1/8" of size listed.
Shipping / Billing Information
This is a custom made product and is non-returnable. Once placed, order cannot be cancelled.
- Your order will ship in approximately 5 business days except for custom orders which may take a couple of weeks.
- This product ships direct from the manufacturer and is considered special order.
- Your account will be charged when you place your order.
- Express or overnight shipping is not available for this product.
- Ships by Ground to the 48 contiguous states.
- Cannot ship to Alaska, Hawaii, PO Boxes, APOs, US Territories, Canada or other foreign countries.
Returns allowed only due to manufacturers defect and must be in an unprocessed condition. Defect-related returns must be received within 30 days.If you have a defect issue, contact Woodcraft Supply customer service @ 1-800-535-4482 for details.
When returning product, please include the invoice number or customer number and refer to the back of the invoice for shipping instructions.
If purchased at a Woodcraft Store, please return the item directly to the store where your purchase was made.
Articles & Blogs
The American Woodshop with Scott Phillips begins it’s 18th season on PBS starting on Monday, August 29th, 2011. This year’s 13 episodes entitled “Weekenders,” focus on woodworking projects to augment the home. While discovering and using new tools to become a more proficient woodworker, you should be able to finish each of these projects in one weekend.