Santa Showcase: Celebrate the Season with 24 Patterns from the Best of Woodcarving Illustrated by Woodcarving Illustrated Whether you''re a beginner or you''ve been carving for years, Santa...
You May Also Like
Santa Showcase: Celebrate the Season with 24 Patterns from the Best of Woodcarving Illustrated
by Woodcarving Illustrated
Whether you''re a beginner or you''ve been carving for years, Santa Showcase will have you celebrating the holiday season with your very own handcrafted Santa. As the best and most-popular Santa projects from the past 10 years of Woodcarving Illustrated, these 24 patterns and four step-by-step projects represent the craftsmanship and good cheer of carving''s top artists and deliver all the information and inspiration you''ll need for success.
Inside Santa Showcase, you''ll find:
- A history of Santa Claus along with an inspiring gallery of carvings depicting his different images throughout the world
- Four easy-to-follow tutorials with accompanying patterns
- 20 additional Santa patterns-from the classic to the whimsical-representing the best of Woodcarving Illustrated
- Expert finishing tips and techniques to make your Santa shine
- Reprinted for the first time, the "cover" Santa created by David Sabol for the sold-out, premiere issue of Woodcarving Illustrated-now an out-of-print and valuable collector''s item.
This jolly collection features Santa carvings and patterns from acclaimed artists such as David Sabol, Cyndi Joslyn, Jim Maxwell, Mike Shipley, Ross Oar, Art Shoemaker, Jim Farr, Wayne Shinlever, Gerald Sears, Tina Toney, and many more!
Shipping / Billing Information
This product ships direct from the manufacturer:
- Your order will ship in approximately 2-4 business days.
- This product is considered special order. Your account will be charged when you place your order.
- Express or overnight shipping is not available for this product.
- Ships by Ground to the 48 contiguous states. Cannot ship to Alaska, Hawaii, PO Boxes, APOs, US Territories, Canada or other foreign countries.
Contact Woodcraft Supply customer service @ 1-800-535-4482 for return details. After 30 days, you will be charged a 25% restock fee. Customer pays return freight.
When returning product, please include the invoice number or customer number and refer to the back of the invoice for shipping instructions.
If purchased at a Woodcraft Store, please return the item directly to the store where your purchase was made.
For damaged/defective shipments, contact Fox Chapel’s customer service @ 717-560-4703 ext. 42.