Safety Speed Cut - Safety Speed TR2 Horizontal Table Router
The Safety Speed TR2 Horizontal Table Router is a productive machine for jobs that require 36" or less cross dado capacity. This machine has the ability to do standard dado, cut blind dado and...
Item 415880Model SR5
Item 415882Model 3400
Item 415881Model SR5U
Item 812390Model 7519
Item 415879Model C5
Item 848343Model DWP611
Item 158997Model PM-P254
The Safety Speed TR2 Horizontal Table Router is a productive machine for jobs that require 36" or less cross dado capacity. This machine has the ability to do standard dado, cut blind dado and rabbet dado. Easy one-person operation makes this machine work well for wood shops, schools, display manufactures and cabinet shops.
- Horizontal Steel Work Table
- Porter Cable 7519 Router
- Uses 1/2" Router Bits, not included
- Chrome-Plated 1-3/4" Guide Tubes
- 8 Nylatron Roller Bearing System
- Adjustable Rulers
- Integrated Dust Collection Bonnet
- Floating Router Head
- 2 Clamps
- 2 Blind Dado Stops
- 1 Year Parts Warranty
- Motor: 3-1/4 HP, 15 Amp, 120V
- Max Crosscut: 36" (910mm)
- Max Rip Cut: Unlimited
- Max Cut Thickness: 1-3/4" (45mm)
- Cut Accuracy, Straight & Square: 1/64" (0.4mm)
- Shipping Weight: 285 lb.
Shipping / Billing Information
This product ships direct from the manufacturer:
- Your order will ship in approximately 7-21 business days, depending on product ordered.
- This product is considered special order. Your account will be charged when you place your order.
- Express or overnight shipping is not available for this product.
- Ships by Ground to the 48 contiguous states. Cannot ship to Alaska, Hawaii, PO Boxes, APOs, US Territories, Canada or other foreign countries.
If you have a return issue, contact Woodcraft Supply customer service @ 1-800-535-4482 for return details. Returns of Safety Speed Cut manufacturer-shipped items are subject to a 25% restocking fee. Customer to pay return freight.
When returning product, please include the invoice number or customer number and refer to the back of the invoice for shipping instructions. If purchased at a Woodcraft Store, please return the item directly to the store where your purchase was made.
Safety Speed Cut offers a one-year warranty on parts.