Safety Speed Cut - Safety Speed SR5U Vertical Panel Saw/Router
SHOWN WITH OPTIONAL WHEELS AND STAND The SR5U is able to saw and route on one vertical steel welded frame, which is ideal for shops with limited space where both panel sizing and panel routing are...
You May Also Like
Item 415882Model 3400
Item 415880Model SR5
Item 415879Model C5
Item 427402Model DFC-H5
- 10 ft. Welded Steel Frame
- Porter Cable 7519 Router
- Uses 1/2" diameter router bits, not included
- Chrome-Plated 1-3/4" Guide Tubes
- 8 Nylatron Roller Bearing System
- Adjustable Vertical and Horizontal Rulers
- Quick Change from Vertical to Horizontal Cutting
- Thin Material Pressure Guard
- Four Material Clamps
- Integrated Dust Collection Bonnets
- Solid Aluminum Material Rollers
- Enclosed Counterweight System
- Adjustable Floating Router Head
- Mid-Way Fence with Stop
- 2 Blind Dado Stops
- 1 Year Parts Warranty
- Lifetime Frame Warranty
- Saw Motor: 3 HP Worm Drive, 120V, 13Amp
- Router Motor: 3-1/4 HP Heavy Duty, 120V, 15Amp
- Max Crosscut: 62" (1575mm)
- Max Rip Cut: Unlimited
- Max. Cut Thickness: 1-3/4" (44mm)
- Cut Accuracy, Straight and Square: 1-6/4" (0.4mm)
- Saw Blade Diameter: 8"
- Frame Length: 120"
- Shipping Weight: 550 lb.
Shipping / Billing Information
This product ships direct from the manufacturer:
- Your order will ship in approximately 7-21 business days, depending on product ordered.
- This product is considered special order. Your account will be charged when you place your order.
- Express or overnight shipping is not available for this product.
- Ships by Ground to the 48 contiguous states. Cannot ship to Alaska, Hawaii, PO Boxes, APOs, US Territories, Canada or other foreign countries.
If you have a return issue, contact Woodcraft Supply customer service @ 1-800-535-4482 for return details. Returns of Safety Speed Cut manufacturer-shipped items are subject to a 25% restocking fee. Customer to pay return freight.
When returning product, please include the invoice number or customer number and refer to the back of the invoice for shipping instructions. If purchased at a Woodcraft Store, please return the item directly to the store where your purchase was made.
Safety Speed Cut offers a one-year warranty on parts.