Safety Speed - Safety Speed SR5 Vertical Panel Saw/Router
SHOWN WITH OPTIONAL WHEELS AND STAND.The SR5 is able to saw and rout on one vertical steel welded frame, which is ideal for shops with limited space where both panel sizing and panel routing are...
Item 415882Model 3400
Item 415881Model SR5U
Item 427402Model DFC-H5
- Adjustable Vertical and Horizontal Rulers
- Milwaukee 5615 router
- Uses 1/2" diameter router bits, not included
- Spring Loaded Counter Balance System
- 10' Welded Steel Frame
- Chrome-plated 1-3/4" Guide Tubes
- 8 Nylatron Roller Bearing System
- Quick Change from Vertical to Horizontal Cutting
- Integrated Dust Collection Bonnet
- Thin Material Pressure Guard
- Injection Molded Plastic Material Rollers
- Adjustable Floating Router Head
- Mid-Way Fence with Stop
- Four Material Clamps
- Two Blind Dado Stops
- 1 Year Parts Warranty
- Lifetime Frame Warranty
- Saw Motor: 3-1/4 HP, 120V, 15 amp
- Router Motor: 1-3/4 HP, 120V, 11 amp
- Max Crosscut: 62" (1575mm)
- Max Rip Cut: Unlimited
- Max Cut Thickness: 1-3/4" (45mm)
- Cut Accuracy, Straight and Square: 1/64" (0.4mm)
- Saw Blade Diameter: 8"
- Frame Length: 120"
- Shipping Weight: 300 lb.
Shipping / Billing Information
This product ships direct from the manufacturer:
- Your order will ship in approximately 7-21 business days, depending on product ordered.
- This product is considered special order. Your account will be charged when you place your order.
- Express or overnight shipping is not available for this product.
- Ships by Ground to the 48 contiguous states. Cannot ship to Alaska, Hawaii, PO Boxes, APOs, US Territories, Canada or other foreign countries.
If you have a return issue, contact Woodcraft Supply customer service @ 1-800-535-4482 for return details. Returns of Safety Speed Manufacturing manufacturer-shipped items are subject to a 25% restocking fee. Customer to pay return freight.
When returning product, please include the invoice number or customer number and refer to the back of the invoice for shipping instructions. If purchased at a Woodcraft Store, please return the item directly to the store where your purchase was made.
Safety Speed Manufacturing offers a one-year warranty on parts.