Safety Speed Cut - SPM301 Screw Pocket Machine
Unlike others of its kind, the SPM301 features cam-driven action providing fast, smooth cutting action under complete mechanical control throughout the machine cycle. The pilot drill and ball end...
You May Also Like
Item 412433Model DK5100
Item 412435Model DK1100 FP
Item 412436Model DK1100 TP
The built-in analog depth gauge allows changing material thickness a breeze and can be completed within seconds. When it comes to manufacturing, the SPM301 is truly fantastic machine. Manufactured completely in the USA, the SPM301 showcases heavy duty construction; a machine truly built to be a work horse and it requires only standard 110 VAC and 1-2 CFM compressed air at 80 PSI.
- Router motor: 2-1/4 HP
- Drill (compact router): 7 Amp/ 16,000 – 27,000 RPM
- Vacuum Requirement (not included): 220 CFM, 3” hose connection
- Air Requirement (not included): 1-2 CFM at 80 PSI
- Dimensions: 22” L x 26” W x 44” H
- Weight: 350 lbs.
Shipping / Billing Information
This product ships direct from the manufacturer:
- Your order will ship in approximately 7-21 business days, depending on product ordered.
- This product is considered special order. Your account will be charged when you place your order.
- Express or overnight shipping is not available for this product.
- Ships by Ground to the 48 contiguous states. Cannot ship to Alaska, Hawaii, PO Boxes, APOs, US Territories, Canada or other foreign countries.
If you have a return issue, contact Woodcraft Supply customer service @ 1-800-535-4482 for return details. Returns of Safety Speed Cut manufacturer-shipped items are subject to a 25% restocking fee. Customer to pay return freight.
When returning product, please include the invoice number or customer number and refer to the back of the invoice for shipping instructions. If purchased at a Woodcraft Store, please return the item directly to the store where your purchase was made.
Safety Speed Cut offers a one-year warranty on parts.