43" x 75" 30HP Wide Belt Sander
This item has an additional shipping charge
The 4375 wide belt sander from Safety Speed has a larger 75” belt which has 25% more abrasive than smaller 60” belt machines. The larger belt translates to increase capacity for you, less heat...
You May Also Like
Safety Speed Cut
- Powerful Motor: 30 HP, 3 Ph, 230V
- Max working length: Unlimited
- Min working length: 12”
- Max working width: 42”
- Max working thickness: 7-1/4”
- Min working thickness: 1/8”
- Photo electric belt tracking
- Pneumatic belt tensioning
- Heavy welded construction to minimize vibration
- Steel 6” internal dust chute
- Adjustable speed conveyor with adjustment easily accessed on front panel
- Vacuum requirement (not included): 1000 CFM
- Conveyor speed: 0-18 FPM
- 2 rubber covered pinch rollers: 2-1/2” OD
- 2 machine idler rollers: 4-1/4” OH with 1” bearings
- Rubber covered contact rollers: 5-1/4” OD with 1-5/8” drive bearings
- 2” height adjustment indicators
- Durometer of contact roller: 60
- Sanding belt size: 43” x 75”
- Dimensions: 60” x 62” x 71”
- Weight: 2389 lbs.
Shipping / Billing Information
This product ships direct from the manufacturer:
- Your order will ship in approximately 7-21 business days, depending on product ordered.
- This product is considered special order. Your account will be charged when you place your order.
- Express or overnight shipping is not available for this product.
- Ships by Ground to the 48 contiguous states. Cannot ship to Alaska, Hawaii, PO Boxes, APOs, US Territories, Canada or other foreign countries.
If you have a return issue, contact Woodcraft Supply customer service @ 1-800-535-4482 for return details. Returns of Safety Speed Cut manufacturer-shipped items are subject to a 25% restocking fee. Customer to pay return freight.
When returning product, please include the invoice number or customer number and refer to the back of the invoice for shipping instructions. If purchased at a Woodcraft Store, please return the item directly to the store where your purchase was made.
Safety Speed Cut offers a one-year warranty on parts.