Safety Speed 4375 Wide Belt Sander, 20HP, 3 phase
This item has an additional shipping charge
The Safety Speed 4375 wide belt sander delivers a serious result. With a fully adjustable platen, variable speed DC powered conveyor table, and large 7-1/4" throat opening, this sander is ready to...
- Heavy welded construction to minimize vibration for a consistently smooth operation
- Unique design promotes low maintenance operation
- Steel dust shoot with internal dust shield for easy integration into your dust collection system
- Adjustable speed conveyor with non-slip surface
- Conveyor speed adjustment on front panel
- Photo Electric Belt Tracking
- Pneumatic Belt Tensioning
- 2-1/2" Graphite Covered Felt Pad and Adjustable Platen
- 2 Rubber-Covered Pinch Rollers - 2-1/2" OD
- 2 Machine Idler Rollers - 4-1/4" OD with 1" bearings
- Rubber-Covered Contact Roller - 5-1/4" OD with 1-5/8" Drive Bearing
- Conveyor Table set on four (4) 1" acme thread jack screws
- 2" Height Adjustment Indicators
- 6" Internal Dust Chute
- 4 Emergency Stops
- Motor: 20HP, 3 Phase, 208/230/460V, 50/60Hz, 54/50/25 Amp
- Max Working Width: 42" (1070mm)
- Max Working Length: Unlimited
- Max Working Thickness: 7-1/4" (184mm)
- Min Working Thickness: 1/8" (3mm)
- CFM Requirement: 1000 CFM
- Conveyor Speed: 0-18 fpm
- Durometer of Contact Roller: 60
- Sandng Belt Size: 43" x 75"
- Machine Size: 53" D x 70" H x 56" W
- Shipping Weight: 2389 lb.
Shipping / Billing Information
This product ships direct from the manufacturer:
- Your order will ship in approximately 7-21 business days, depending on product ordered.
- This product is considered special order. Your account will be charged when you place your order.
- Express or overnight shipping is not available for this product.
- Ships by Ground to the 48 contiguous states. Cannot ship to Alaska, Hawaii, PO Boxes, APOs, US Territories, Canada or other foreign countries.
If you have a return issue, contact Woodcraft Supply customer service @ 1-800-535-4482 for return details. Returns of Safety Speed Cut manufacturer-shipped items are subject to a 25% restocking fee. Customer to pay return freight.
When returning product, please include the invoice number or customer number and refer to the back of the invoice for shipping instructions. If purchased at a Woodcraft Store, please return the item directly to the store where your purchase was made.
Safety Speed Cut offers a one-year warranty on parts.