Safety Speed 3760 Wide Belt Sander, 10HP, 1 phase
The Safety Speed 3760 is a serious wide belt sander for the small woodworking shop. FeaturesSpecificationsHeavy welded contracution to minimize vibration for a consistently smooth operationUnique...
- Heavy welded contracution to minimize vibration for a consistently smooth operation
- Unique design promotes low maintenance operation
- Steel dust shoot with internal dust shield for easy integration into your dust collection system
- Adjustable speed conveyor with non-slip surface
- Conveyor speed adjustment on front panel
- Photo Electric Tracking Belt
- Pneumatic Belt Tensioning
- 2-1/2" Removable Platen
- 2 Rubber-Covered Pinch Rollers - 1-1/2" OD
- Rubber-Covered Contact Roller - 4-1/4" OD with 1-3/8" Drive Bearing
- 2 Machined Idler Rollers - 2-3/16" OD with 3/4" bearings
- Conveyor Table set on four (4) 3/4" acme-threaded jackscrews
- 2 Height Adjustment Indicators
- 6" Internal Dust Chute
- 5 Emergency Stops
- Motor: 10HP, 1 Phase, 220V, 50/60Hz, 41 Amps
- Conveyor Motor: 3/4HP
- Max Working Width: 36" (915mm)
- Max Working Length: Unlimited
- Min Working Length: 12" (305mm)
- Max Working Thickness: 7-1/4" (184mm)
- Min Working Thickness: 1/8" (3mm)
- CRM Requirement: 1000 CFM
- Conveyor Speed: 0-18 fpm
- Durometer of Contact Roller: 60
- Sanding Belt Size: 37" x 60"
- Machine Dimensions: 5-1/2" D x 63" H x 47" W
- Shipping Weight: 1789 lb.
Shipping / Billing Information
This product ships direct from the manufacturer:
- Your order will ship in approximately 7-21 business days, depending on product ordered.
- This product is considered special order. Your account will be charged when you place your order.
- Express or overnight shipping is not available for this product.
- Ships by Ground to the 48 contiguous states. Cannot ship to Alaska, Hawaii, PO Boxes, APOs, US Territories, Canada or other foreign countries.
If you have a return issue, contact Woodcraft Supply customer service @ 1-800-535-4482 for return details. Returns of Safety Speed Cut manufacturer-shipped items are subject to a 25% restocking fee. Customer to pay return freight.
When returning product, please include the invoice number or customer number and refer to the back of the invoice for shipping instructions. If purchased at a Woodcraft Store, please return the item directly to the store where your purchase was made.
Safety Speed Cut offers a one-year warranty on parts.