Safety Speed 3400 Vertical Panel Router
The Safety Speed 3400 dedicated vertical panel router offers production routing capacity on a vertical steel frame. Through the use of a self-adjusting router carriage the router provides a uniform...
The Safety Speed 3400 dedicated vertical panel router offers production routing capacity on a vertical steel frame. Through the use of a self-adjusting router carriage the router provides a uniform depth of cut across the full width and length of the panel. This machine has the capacity to do standard dados, cut blind dados and rabbet dados, as well as the ability to V-groove various composite materials.
- 10 ft. Welded Steel Frame
- Porter Cable 7519 router
- Uses 1/2" diameter router bits, not included
- Chrome-plated 1-3/4" Guide Tubes
- 8 Nylatron Roller Bearing System
- Adjustable Vertical and Horizontal Rulers
- Solid Aluminum Rollers
- Integrated Dust Collection Bonnet
- Enclosed Counterweight System
- Floating Router Head
- 2 Material Clamps
- 2 Blind Dado Stops
- 1 Year Parts Warranty
- Motor: 3-1/4 HP, 120V, 15 Amp
- Max Crosscut: 62" (1575mm)
- Max Rip Cut: Unlimited
- Cut Accuracy, Straight & Square: 1/64" (0.4mm)
- Frame Length: 120" (3050mm)
- Shipping Weight: 660 lb.
Shipping / Billing Information
This product ships direct from the manufacturer:
- Your order will ship in approximately 7-21 business days, depending on product ordered.
- This product is considered special order. Your account will be charged when you place your order.
- Express or overnight shipping is not available for this product.
- Ships by Ground to the 48 contiguous states. Cannot ship to Alaska, Hawaii, PO Boxes, APOs, US Territories, Canada or other foreign countries.
If you have a return issue, contact Woodcraft Supply customer service @ 1-800-535-4482 for return details. Returns of Safety Speed Cut manufacturer-shipped items are subject to a 25% restocking fee. Customer to pay return freight.
When returning product, please include the invoice number or customer number and refer to the back of the invoice for shipping instructions. If purchased at a Woodcraft Store, please return the item directly to the store where your purchase was made.
Safety Speed Cut offers a one-year warranty on parts.