Razorsaw - Ryoba Razorsaw with TPE Handle - 240 mm - No. 661
Gyokucho Razorsaw Ryoba No. 661 is a double-edged saw, which means one cutting edge has rip teeth and the opposite edge has crosscut teeth. This saw is incredibly useful as a general-purpose shop...
Item 158296Model 158296W
Item 155637Model 291W
Item 157072Model HI-KU160
Item 171984Model 662
Item 155692Model 651
Item 163732Model MG-450
Item 127290Model L101KB
Item 155681Model 1151
Item 163573Model WC1011
Gyokucho Razorsaw Ryoba No. 661 is a double-edged saw, which means one cutting edge has rip teeth and the opposite edge has crosscut teeth. This saw is incredibly useful as a general-purpose shop or building site saw as it can handle anything from cutoff work to ripping a panel. Impulse hardened, super sharp teeth are durable and make short work of any task, and an adjustable pivot point permits the blade to be angled in relation to the handle, which is useful in tight spaces or for overhead work. Saw is fitted with a thermoplastic elastomer (TPE) coated handle for improved grip in all conditions. The foremost manufacturer of Japanese saws today, Gyokucho has pioneered the processes of stamping and flattening the saw blade and grinding, setting and impulse hardening (one tooth at a time) the saw teeth, while committing to quality control through ongoing inspection that ensures a consistently superior product. There is no finer saw on the market today.
- Adjustable pivot point located in between the blade and blade’s tang that permits the blade and handle to be angled to facilitate cutting in cramped positions
- All blades are coated with the latest in anti-corrosion technology products
- Comfortable, ergonomic TPE handle (Power Grip) improves handling and comfort
- Blade length: 9-1/2" (240 mm)
- Crosscut TPI: 14
- Rip TPI: 7
- Gyokucho Razorsaws feature blades filled with remarkably sharp teeth of incredible durability; however, the teeth cannot be sharpened, so all saws have replaceable blades
- Replacement Blade: #155618 - GYOKUCHO - Ryoba Saw 240mm No. S-610 Replacement Blade
Articles & Blogs
Japanese hand tool enthusiasts should check out the new Razorsaw handsaws at Woodcraft – updated versions of general-purpose and joinery saws that feature handles made of the latest, textured Thermoplastic Elastomers (TPE), a lightweight material with user-friendly features.