Razorsaw - Ryoba Razorsaw 240mm w/TPE Handle No.661
Gyokucho Razorsaw Ryoba No. 661 is a double-edged saw, which means one cutting edge has rip teeth and the opposite edge has crosscut teeth. This saw is incredibly useful as a general-purpose shop...
Item 171984Model 662
Item 171982Model 663
Item 171983Model 664
Item 171981Model 660
Item 155618Model S-610
Item 155676Model S-370
Item 02P62Model 202/S11.01
Item 155683Model S-616
Item 155692Model 651
Item 155637Model 291W
- Blade length: 240mm/9-1/2"; Crosscut TPI: 14; Rip TPI: 7
- Replacement Blade: 155618/S-610
- Gyokucho Razorsaws feature blades filled with remarkably sharp teeth of incredible durability; however, the teeth cannot be sharpened, so all saws have replaceable blades.
- Adjustable pivot point. There is a joint located in between the blade and blade’s tang that permits the blade and handle to be angled to facilitate cutting in cramped positions.
- All blades are coated with the latest in anti-corrosion technology products. Even a little corrosion can reduce performance by increasing friction and decreasing sharpness.
- Comfortable, ergonomic TPE handle (Power Grip) improves handling and comfort.