Rousseau - Heavy Duty Miter Saw Stand, Model 2950
Model 2950. The original one person, one trip, Heavy Duty Miter Saw Stand with a solid welded frame that fits all saws. Very mobile - it's easy to relocate while completely set up and a low center...
You May Also Like
Item 827207Model 2850
Item 402106Model 2875
Item 817396Model 2875XL
Model 2950. The original one person, one trip, Heavy Duty Miter Saw Stand with a solid welded frame that fits all saws. Very mobile - it's easy to relocate while completely set up and a low center of gravity when folded down.
Note: Image above shows Model 2950 along with the Support Wing, Model 6112 (WC# 402117) and optional 60" Side Stop Systems (WC# 402138 and 402139).
- 35-1/2" work height with 16" x 32" mounting surface
- Compact and portable design
- Spring loaded leg catch
- 10" pneumatic tires for rough terrain
- Adjustable levelers for uneven ground
- Wide stance for stability
- 13" roller stands and bases with 12' overall stock support
- Solid welded frame
- Powder coated finish
Fits the following miter saw models:
- Bosch 3912, 2915, 4412
- Delta 36-255/36-255L, 36-240, 36-085
- All Shopmaster by Delta
- DeWalt DW703, DW705, DW706, DW708
- All Hitachi
- Makita LS0711Z, LS1030, LS1040, LS1011, LS1013, LS1220, LS1212, LS1440
- Milwaukee 6490-6, 6494-6, 6496-6/6497-6
- Porter-Cable 3802/3802L, 3807
- Ridgid MS1050, MS1060, MS1250, MS1290
- All Ryobi models
Accessories:Support Wing, Model 6112 (WC# 402117, pictured above). Fits 2950 and 2910 Miter Saw Stands, 61" X 12". Fast and accurate setup and removal.60" Side Stop Systems (WC# 402138 and 402139, pictured above). For 2950 and 2910 Miter Saw Stands. Telescopes to 10' 6". Includes measuring tape and mounting hardware. Works best when used with 6112 support wing.
Shipping / Billing Information
This product ships direct from the manufacturer:
- Your order will ship in approximately 4-6 weeks for the stands, and 2-4 days for the dust solution 5000.
- This product is considered special order. Your account will be charged when you place your order.
- Express or overnight shipping is not available for this product.
- Ships by Ground to the 48 contiguous states. Cannot ship to Alaska, Hawaii, PO Boxes, APOs, US Territories, Canada or other foreign countries.
When returning product, please include the invoice number or customer number and refer to the back of the invoice for shipping instructions.
If purchased at a Woodcraft Store, please return the item directly to the store where your purchase was made.
Superb, Stable and Simply Professional
Not a portable tool. I bring it to for for long term trim and framing. It is solid accurate stable. The crew really respects it and enjoys the ease of use. No more sawhorses and two by sixes for stands. We use a great deal of 18 ft long PVC trim and the stuff is like wet lasagna noodles. I Keeps it flat and square. The same with MDF crown molding. I used to detest doing trim now it seems to get cut square and true the first time. I would not work without it now. I have my trusty Dewalt DW 708 12 Slider on top. Zounds! Such a good pairing. Love the rousseau stand. I also have one for my Makita table saw
Well Built and Designed
Retired Contractor, but use for everything you would professionally. Original instructions could be a bit better as to "Mounting the Saw", General Assembly, and actual step by step for positioning of "T" rails/supports when collapsing. Now that I have it assembled/Saw Mounted, it saves LOADS of time by only requiring about 5 minutes to setup. Base Stand more useful for the Home doodler than a contractor, as the accessories cost(Stop system, Ladder supports Left and Right)start adding up. They really should have offered all this complete, and I thought it was (didn't read the fine print).