Freud - Round Over Bowl Bit 15 Degree, 1/2"R
Freud Round Over Bowl Bits are precisely designed to trim the joint between solid surface countertops and solid surface sink bowls, and create a smooth, rounded edge. Choose the radius, cutting...
Item 828713Model 34-126
Item 828715Model 34-128
Item 833544Model 34-117
Item 828852Model 34-100
Item 828709Model 34-112
Freud Round Over Bowl Bits are precisely designed to trim the joint between solid surface countertops and solid surface sink bowls, and create a smooth, rounded edge. Choose the radius, cutting length and cutting angle that matches the bowl you are using. Bits include non-marring synthetic bearings to protect the finished surface of the bowl. Specially formulated carbide is ideal for fabricating solid surface materials. Use in hand-held portable routers.
- Routs smooth rounded edge as it trims the joint between countertop and sink bowl
- Features non-marring synthetic bearing to protect finished edges
- Cuts all solid surface materials
- Use in hand-held portable routers
- Angle: 15 Degree
- Cutters: 2
- Radius: 1/2”
- Shank: 1/2”
- Cutting length: 1-1/4”
Shipping / Billing Information
This product ships direct from the manufacturer:
- Your order will ship in approximately 5 business days.
- This product is considered special order. Your account will be charged when you place your order.
- Express or overnight shipping is not available for this product.
- Ships by Ground to the 48 contiguous states. Cannot ship to Alaska, Hawaii, PO Boxes, APOs, US Territories, Canada or other foreign countries.
If purchased at a Woodcraft Store, please return the item directly to the store where your purchase was made.
Freud America Warranty:
Cutting Tools: Lifetime warranty against defects in workmanship & material
Power Tools: 90 days - 5 year limited warranty