Woodcraft Woodshop - Rosewood, Patagonia - 3/4" x 3" x 24"
Patagonian Rosewood (Anadenanthera colubrine) color ranges from cream to orange tones and over time changes to a deep orange/reddish-brown. Unique to this wood is it's pronounced black striping....
Item 162044Model Rosewood Patagonia .
Item 06A53Model PAR MOR006
Item 162045Model Rosewood Patagonia .
Item 828198Model TS YH 1/4"
Item 828197Model TS YH 1/8"
Item 174927Model SPHACK.75x4x36
Item 172775Model SPHACK.75X3X24
Item 159692Model 159692W
Item 128485Model 6005
Item 162047Model Rosewood Patagonia .
Item 162046Model PAR PRW064.36
Item 162048Model PAR PRW059.36
Item 06A84Model PAR MOR024
Patagonian Rosewood (Anadenanthera colubrine) color ranges from cream to orange tones and over time changes to a deep orange/reddish-brown. Unique to this wood is it's pronounced black striping. Naturally lustrous with a fine uniform texture. It is hard and dense wood, which offers great durability. Working this wood can be difficult due to its irregular grain and high density. It turns well and is easily polished to a high gloss. Common uses for Patagonian Rosewood include flooring, exterior construction, furniture, and turned objects.
- Has pronounced black striping
- Sometimes called Curupay, this is not a true rosewood
- Turns and finishes well
- Native to Argentina
- Thickness: 3/4”
- Width: 3”
- Length: 24”
- (1) Patagonian Rosewood - 3/4" x 3" x 24" - Dimensional Lumber
- Wood is a product of nature, and as such, no two pieces are alike to start with, the same wood growing in different locales can vary greatly even though it is the exact same species.
- Due to the nature of wood movement, shrinkage and expansion are possible. Please measure each piece carefully before starting any project.
- Cut from quality, kiln-dried stock. The grain runs with the longest dimension.
- Thin Stock is sawn to +/- 1/8" of the listed size.
- Carving and Turning Blocks are sawn to +/- 1/4" of the listed size.
- Plywood sizes are nominal, the dimensions are +/- 1/8" of the listed size.
- Larger blocks are sawn to +/- 1/4" of the listed size.
- Smaller blocks are sawn to +/- 1/8" of the listed size.
- Spindle stock, or stock that is 1-1/2" - 2" wide is sawn to +/-1/8" of the listed size.