ShopSeries RC3136, 7 Amp, 1/2" Hammer Drill
The ShopSeries RC3136 7 Amp Hammer Drill has an all-metal gear housing for strength and prolonged life. Experience great control with the added variable speed feature for drilling into various...
You May Also Like
A 1/2" all-metal chuck will withstand the beatings from the toughest of jobs. Need to drill into concrete? The hammer function gives that ability to drill in concrete and brick at a much quicker pace. Its soft-grip handle and added auxiliary handle provides complete control along with comfort so you can keep at the job without experiencing fatigue in your hands.
• All-metal gear
• Hammer function gives ability to drill concrete
• Soft-grip handle and added auxiliary handle provide complete control
Shipping / Billing Information
This product ships direct from the manufacturer:
- Your order will ship in approximately 5-7 business days.
- This product is considered special order. Your account will be charged when you place your order.
- Express or overnight shipping is not available for this product.
- Ships by Ground to the 48 contiguous states. Cannot ship to Alaska, Hawaii, PO Boxes, APOs, US Territories, Canada or other foreign countries.
If you have a return issue, contact Woodcraft Supply customer service @ 1-800-535-4482 for return details. After 30 days, you will be charged a 25% restock fee. Customer pays return freight.
If purchased at a Woodcraft Store, please return the item directly to the store where your purchase was made.
Two Year limited warranty. Please contact Positec USA with warranty issues @ 704-599-3711.