Need a second set of hands for your next project? You need the JawStand from Rockwell. This easy-to-use work support stand is ideal for holding, clamping, and feeding large work or sheets of...
Need a second set of hands for your next project? You need the JawStand from Rockwell. This easy-to-use work support stand is ideal for holding, clamping, and feeding large work or sheets of materials. Comes fully assembled and ready for duty! Then folds up for quick storage.
- Low friction slides to convey your workpiece on a true path
- Height adjusts from 25" to 41"; shown on a printed scale on main column for easy reference
- Padded clamp face protects work surface from scratches and dents
- Swiveling and tilting head bevels from 0 to 90 degrees with a built-in bubble indicator for true leveling
- Extra-wide tripod base with no-mar/no-slip feet for excellent stability on level or uneven ground
- Fully assembled and ready to use right out of the box
- Position as outfeed support for Table Saws and Planers
- Create a sliding extension table
- Support work pieces for sawing
- Built-in non-marring clamps act as an extra set of hands
- Support wall mounted cabinets for installation
- Use as a workbench, sawhorse, machine press
- Maximum clamping capacity: 1-3/4"
- Maximum weight load: 220 lb.
- Height adjustment: 29" - 41"
- Head Tilt adjustment: 0 - 90 degrees
- Weight: 13.2 lb.
Shipping / Billing Information
This product ships direct from the manufacturer:
- Your order will ship in approximately 5-7 business days.
- This product is considered special order. Your account will be charged when you place your order.
- Express or overnight shipping is not available for this product.
- Ships by Ground to the 48 contiguous states. Cannot ship to Alaska, Hawaii, PO Boxes, APOs, US Territories, Canada or other foreign countries.
If you have a return issue, contact Woodcraft Supply customer service @ 1-800-535-4482 for return details. After 30 days, you will be charged a 25% restock fee. Customer pays return freight.
If purchased at a Woodcraft Store, please return the item directly to the store where your purchase was made.
Two Year limited warranty. Please contact Positec USA with warranty issues @ 704-599-3711.
Best support tool I've ever used.
I'm using it right now to support a french door while I set the hinges.
I liked the 1st one so much I bought another one. You can't go wrong with this, so many uses.
Think I'm gonna need more
Had mine 2 weeks now and haven't taken the old bulky saw horses out since. Versatile yet simple. All around so far I'm very pleased with the purchase.
Clamping mechanism too small
The clamping mechanism needs to have more surface area and needs to be heavier duty. The plastic surface on the top could stand to be made from a lower friction material. All in all, I believe this to be a good product; it just needs some tweeking.
Provides the much needed additional hand when trying to stabilize ones work...
I plan to use it a lot
My garage is my work area and I have limited counter space and the stand should help me.
I gotten this for my husband as it would come in handy when he needs another hand.. The way it showed on TV commerical it awesome . Great for storing and easy to set up.. right now can't think of anything not so great.
I would buy this product again
heavy stable support
The clamping feature could be improved with more clamping surface on the adjustable pinch side overall a great additition to my shop
Does it's purpose
clamping devise is time consuming, after buying Rockwell Jawhorse vise, they work great together on long projects. & price was right.
I started using the product immediatlly as as an adjunct to my table saw and as support for fitting chest lids. The stand is great; although I would make the clamping vise larger and with a larger tightening knob. The current arrangement takes a lot of presurre to be secure.
Very useful...Just what I needed!
I was building a downdraft worktable and needed a way to make it adjustable...both in height and the angle of the table. I saw this and bought two units. Works perfectly sallowing me to easily adjust the table angle.
You will like it
I use it for everything,as a support for the JawHorse,with a piece of plywood as a quick table set up,with a 2by4 T for overhead support,etc.This thing is light and strong.
Well built, but lacking
Strong, sturdy like the concept. the only flaw is the clamping, it's one .25" screw in the middle that has a area of about 1"sq. not much clamping power.
An excellant product for the price
This product has numerous uses. For the price it's an excellant purchase. I use it as a work support for the table saw, the chop saw, and anytime I don't have a helper. I also use it as a tool rest for outboard turning. The rubber on the rest is a little lame, but it saved me $500
a good accessory
A good tool. Well made and functional.
The JawStand is a great product
This is a great product. I have a small woodshop. The Jawstand folds up and stores out of the way. I wish I would have bought two.