Portable and sturdy, the Rockwell JawHorse Sheetmaster is a handy helper for many projects around the home or jobsite.Clamp work pieces 0 to 49-inches, particularly 8'' x 4'' plywood sheets,...
Portable and sturdy, the Rockwell JawHorse Sheetmaster is a handy helper for many projects around the home or jobsite.
- Clamp work pieces 0 to 49-inches, particularly 8'' x 4'' plywood sheets, without additional accessories.
- Clamp up to 1 ton of force
- Supports a weight load up to 600 lbs
- Versatile & hands-free workstation for clamping, supporting, and holding
- Folds down quickly for storage and transport
- Front scooter wheels for easy moving on all terrain even on rough ground
- Rear leg acts as the convenient wheeling handle
- Non-marring grips on jaws help protect work
- Steel structure ensures stability and durability
Shipping / Billing Information
This product ships direct from the manufacturer:
- Your order will ship in approximately 5-7 business days.
- This product is considered special order. Your account will be charged when you place your order.
- Express or overnight shipping is not available for this product.
- Ships by Ground to the 48 contiguous states. Cannot ship to Alaska, Hawaii, PO Boxes, APOs, US Territories, Canada or other foreign countries.
If you have a return issue, contact Woodcraft Supply customer service @ 1-800-535-4482 for return details. After 30 days, you will be charged a 25% restock fee. Customer pays return freight.
If purchased at a Woodcraft Store, please return the item directly to the store where your purchase was made.
Two Year limited warranty. Please contact Positec USA with warranty issues @ 704-599-3711.
Great product at a reasonable price
The Sheetmaster is a step up from the original Jawhorse. It's a heavy-duty unit that should last a lifetime. Improvements over the original that were important to me were the added foot on the third leg for additional stability and work surface protection, and the ability to handle full plywood sheets without having to purchase the optional unit. Woodcraft was great to deal with. The first Sheetmaster delivered had a bent track the vise unit slides on. This caused the vise unit to bind when trying to slide it freely along the track. Woodcraft picked up the tab both ways and had a replacement to me before I had a chance to ship the defective unit back. I asked to have the replacement checked before sending. Woodcraft made sure this was done. They also followed up with emails and phone calls to be sure I was happy with the replacement. Now that's customer service. You'll be happy with the Rockwell Sheetmaster. No surprise there. What was a surprise was the service I received from Woodcraft.