Rockwell - 10" Table Saw with Leg Stand, 13 Amp, Model RK7240.1
The Rockwell 10-Inch Portable Table Saw is ideal for any home or workshop with limited space or on the jobsite. Plenty of power and work space to get the job done. Includes open leg stand....
Item 427231Model SS7202
Item 427232Model SS7208
Item 424394Model PM25350K
Item 424387Model PM23130K
Item 424393Model PM25330K
Item 853326Model 1791230K
Item 424379Model 725003K
The Rockwell 10-Inch Portable Table Saw is ideal for any home or workshop with limited space or on the jobsite. Plenty of power and work space to get the job done. Includes open leg stand.
- Lightweight and easy to transport
- Large safety on/off switch provides enhanced control and operator safety
- Reinforced cast aluminum table top offers greater stability and precision
- Quick Lock quick release rip fence for quick and easy use with larger stock pieces
- Thin-kerf tungsten carbide tipped blade for greater cutting performance
- Integrated dust collection port for easy vacuum attachment
- 13 Amp Motor
- 416 sq. in. die cast aluminium main table
- Adjustable cutting depth
- 0-45 deg. Blade bevel
- Overload protection
- 33 lbs.
Includes: Open Leg Stand, 10-Inch Carbide Tipped Thin Kerf Blade, Two (2) Blade Wrenches, Quick Release Rip Fence, Miter Gauge, Push Stick
Shipping / Billing Information
This product ships direct from the manufacturer:
- Your order will ship in approximately 5-7 business days.
- This product is considered special order. Your account will be charged when you place your order.
- Express or overnight shipping is not available for this product.
- Ships by Ground to the 48 contiguous states. Cannot ship to Alaska, Hawaii, PO Boxes, APOs, US Territories, Canada or other foreign countries.
If you have a return issue, contact Woodcraft Supply customer service @ 1-800-535-4482 for return details. After 30 days, you will be charged a 25% restock fee. Customer pays return freight.
If purchased at a Woodcraft Store, please return the item directly to the store where your purchase was made.
Two Year limited warranty. Please contact Positec USA with warranty issues @ 704-599-3711.