Robust Tools - Sweet 16 Lathe
Looking for a lathe that’s a bit more robust? Look no further. These Robust lathes were designed by woodturners for woodturners, and are proudly made in the USA. Note: These lathes are custom made...
Item 424072Model 1353001
Item 854112Model 1794224K
Item 862951Model 1792020
- USA made, Leeson variable speed motor
- Power: 1.5HP, 110V, single phase, 50/60 Hz
- AC totally enclosed, fan cooled motor
- Drive: Vector style variable frequency drive with auto-tune
- Speed: Single Pulley design, 60-2900 RPM
- 304L Stainless steel ways
- Swing: 16” in normal configuration, 32” with Gap Bed removed
- 12.4” Gap Bed can also be moved to the end of the bed creating a long bed spindle lathe
- Adjustable spindle height, 42” to 49”
- Corded pendant controller
- Seven year mechanical parts warranty includes heavy-duty bearings
- Overall Dimensions: 55.6”L x 28”D x 50”H
- Weight: 460lbs
- Controls: Variable speed with Forward, Reverse, Stop, and Emergency stop
- Headstock: 1-1/4” x 8TPI prehardened aircraft grade 4140 chrome moly steel
- Bore: #2 Morse taper with thru-hole for vacuum
- Spindle Bearings: Heavy-duty ball bearings, each rated over 6,800 lb dynamic load
- Tailstock: #2 Morse taper standard, self-ejecting quill travels 3.5”
- Comes with faceplate, spur drive center, live center, 12” comfort toolrest, knockout rod, tailstock quill extension, and operator’s manual
Shipping / Billing Information
This product ships direct from the manufacturer:
- Your order will ship in approximately 16 weeks due to custom build.
- This product is considered special order. Your account will be charged when you place your order.
- Express or overnight shipping is not available for this product.
- Ships by Ground to the 48 contiguous states. Cannot ship to Alaska, Hawaii, PO Boxes, APOs, US Territories, Canada or other foreign countries.