Robust Tools - Deluxe Sweet 16 Lathe
Looking for a lathe that’s a bit more robust? Look no further. These Robust lathes were designed by woodturners for woodturners, and are proudly made in the USA. The Deluxe Sweet 16 package is for...
You May Also Like
• Adjustable spindle height, 42” to 49”
• Corded pendant controller
• Seven year mechanical parts warranty includes heavy-duty bearings
• Overall Dimensions: 55.6”L x 28”D x 50”H
• US made, Leeson variable speed motor
Power: 2HP, 220V, single phase, 50/60 Hz
AC totally enclosed, fan cooled motor
Drive: Vector style variable frequency drive with auto-tune
Speed: Single Pulley design, 60-2900 RPM
304L Stainless steel ways
Swing: 16” in normal configuration, 32” with Gap Bed removed
12.4” Gap Bed can also be moved to the end of the bed creating a long bed spindle lathe
Controls: Variable speed with Forward, Reverse, Stop, and Emergency stop
Headstock: 1-1/4” x 8TPI prehardened aircraft grade 4140 chrome moly steel
Bore: #2 Morse taper with thru-hole for vacuum
Spindle Bearings: Heavy-duty ball bearings, each rated over 6,800 lb dynamic load
Tailstock: #2 Morse taper standard, self-ejecting quill travels 3.5”
Comes with faceplate, spur drive center, live center, 12” comfort toolrest, knockout rod, tailstock quill extension, and operator’s manual
Shipping / Billing Information
This product ships direct from the manufacturer:
- Your order will ship in approximately 6 weeks.
- This product is considered special order. Your account will be charged when you place your order.
- Express or overnight shipping is not available for this product.
- Ships by Ground to the 48 contiguous states. Cannot ship to Alaska, Hawaii, PO Boxes, APOs, US Territories, Canada or other foreign countries.