Robust Tools - Deluxe Sweet 16 Lathe
Looking for a lathe that’s a bit more robust? Look no further. These Robust lathes were designed by woodturners for woodturners, and are proudly made in the USA. The Deluxe Sweet 16 package is for...
Item 861606Model 719400K
Item 862951Model 1792020
Item 424072Model 1353001
- Adjustable spindle height, 42” to 49”
- Corded pendant controller
- Seven year mechanical parts warranty includes heavy-duty bearings
- Overall Dimensions: 55.6”L x 28”D x 50”H
- USA made, Leeson variable speed motor
- Power: 2HP, 220V, single phase, 50/60 Hz
- AC totally enclosed, fan cooled motor
- Drive: Vector style variable frequency drive with auto-tune
- Speed: Single Pulley design, 60-2900 RPM
- 304L Stainless steel ways
- Swing: 16” in normal configuration, 32” with Gap Bed removed
- 12.4” Gap Bed can also be moved to the end of the bed creating a long bed spindle lathe
- Weight: 460lbs
- Controls: Variable speed with Forward, Reverse, Stop, and Emergency stop
- Headstock: 1-1/4” x 8TPI prehardened aircraft grade 4140 chrome moly steel
- Bore: #2 Morse taper with thru-hole for vacuum
- Spindle Bearings: Heavy-duty ball bearings, each rated over 6,800 lb dynamic load
- Tailstock: #2 Morse taper standard, self-ejecting quill travels 3.5”
- Comes with faceplate, spur drive center, live center, 12” comfort toolrest, knockout rod, tailstock quill extension, and operator’s manual
Shipping / Billing Information
This product ships direct from the manufacturer:
- Your order will ship in approximately 16 weeks due to custom build.
- This product is considered special order. Your account will be charged when you place your order.
- Express or overnight shipping is not available for this product.
- Ships by Ground to the 48 contiguous states. Cannot ship to Alaska, Hawaii, PO Boxes, APOs, US Territories, Canada or other foreign countries.