Robust Tools - Deluxe Sweet 16 Lathe
Looking for a lathe that’s a bit more robust? Look no further. These Robust lathes were designed by woodturners for woodturners, and are proudly made in the USA. The Deluxe Sweet 16 package is for...
• Adjustable spindle height, 42” to 49”
• Corded pendant controller
• Seven year mechanical parts warranty includes heavy-duty bearings
• Overall Dimensions: 55.6”L x 28”D x 50”H
• US made, Leeson variable speed motor
Power: 2HP, 220V, single phase, 50/60 Hz
AC totally enclosed, fan cooled motor
Drive: Vector style variable frequency drive with auto-tune
Speed: Single Pulley design, 60-2900 RPM
304L Stainless steel ways
Swing: 16” in normal configuration, 32” with Gap Bed removed
12.4” Gap Bed can also be moved to the end of the bed creating a long bed spindle lathe
Controls: Variable speed with Forward, Reverse, Stop, and Emergency stop
Headstock: 1-1/4” x 8TPI prehardened aircraft grade 4140 chrome moly steel
Bore: #2 Morse taper with thru-hole for vacuum
Spindle Bearings: Heavy-duty ball bearings, each rated over 6,800 lb dynamic load
Tailstock: #2 Morse taper standard, self-ejecting quill travels 3.5”
Comes with faceplate, spur drive center, live center, 12” comfort toolrest, knockout rod, tailstock quill extension, and operator’s manual
Shipping / Billing Information
This product ships direct from the manufacturer:
- Your order will ship in approximately 6 weeks.
- This product is considered special order. Your account will be charged when you place your order.
- Express or overnight shipping is not available for this product.
- Ships by Ground to the 48 contiguous states. Cannot ship to Alaska, Hawaii, PO Boxes, APOs, US Territories, Canada or other foreign countries.