Electronic Variable Speed / Digital Readout - 5 speed ranges provide you with speeds of 50 RPMs to 3890 RPMs for all your turning needs 24 Position Index Head / Locking Spindle - Allows...
You May Also Like
- Electronic Variable Speed / Digital Readout - 5 speed ranges provide you with speeds of 50 RPMs to 3890 RPMs for all your turning needs
- 24 Position Index Head / Locking Spindle - Allows accurate pattern work to be performed on projects such as fluting, grooving, drilling and layout. Will also lock the spindle for accessory removal.
- Reversible Motor - Allows outboard turning of bowls up to 27" capacity. Perform sanding and finishing operations while working form the back side of the lathe; no need to move or turn the head.
- 5 Position Quick Connect Switch Box - Never have the switch in your working area. With a quick flip the variable speed switch box can be moved to any of five positions for quick shut down or clear working space.
- Easy Access Speed Changes - Provides ample room to change speeds quickly
- Nylon Face Plate Washer - Prevents accessories from sticking to the spindle for easy removal
- Motor: 2 HP, 230 V
- Swing Over Bed: 20"
- Swing Over Tool Rest Base: 16-1/2"
- Working Distance Between Centers: 36"
- Number of Speeds: 5
- Range: 50-510, 90-910, 170-1740, 290-2900, 390-3890
- Spindle Nose in x TPI: 1-1/4" x 8 RH/LH
- Headstock Taper: MT-2
- Tailstock Taper: MT-2
- Ram Travel: 4"
- Dimensions: 48-3/4"H x 57"W x 23" D
- Net Weight: 596 lbs
Shipping weight 600 lb. Additional $150 fee for excess weight will be applied at checkout. Package will be brought to the back of the delivery truck for you to unload.
See ''Ships Direct from Manufacturer'' link for warranty and return details.
Shipping / Billing Information
This product ships direct from the manufacturer:
- Your order will ship in approximately 7-10 business days.
- This product is considered special order. Your account will be charged when you place your order.
- Residential delivery fee applies for all LTL items.
- Express or overnight shipping is not available for this product.
- Ships by Ground to the 48 contiguous states. Cannot ship to Alaska, Hawaii, PO Boxes, APOs, US Territories, Canada or other foreign countries.
If you have a return issue, contact Woodcraft Supply customer service @ 1-800-535-4482 for return details. Customer pays return freight.
When returning product, please include the invoice number or customer number and refer to the back of the invoice for shipping instructions.
If purchased at a Woodcraft Store, please return the item directly to the store where your purchase was made.To be eligible for credit for returned Rikon goods, customers must comply with each of the following requirements:
Rikon offers a 5 year warranty.Customers with warranty claims, defective or damaged goods should contact RIKON Power Tools before returning any product to the distributor. RIKON Power Tools reserves the right to ship parts to effect repairs or replace product, whichever they may deem appropriate.
Request to return defective or damaged goods by distributors must be submitted to RIKON Power Tools and will be reviewed for product misuse, abuse, negligence, accidents, repairs, alterations, lack of maintenance or normal wear and tear before giving authorization to return said goods.
Defective/Damaged goods that are returned to RIKON Power Tools and show misuse, abuse, negligence, accidents, repairs, alterations, lack of maintenance or normal wear and tear are subject to a restocking charge equal to 15% of the credit given for the returned goods or $25.00, whichever is greater.
good value ,good lathe
I have turned for 25 yrs....hollow forms,18" bowls,15x8 vases,platers,stools,ect. Very pleased with the power, var. speed,& banjo. I did retap the toolrest post & installed a better adj. handle, and move the speed control up and to the right handcorner. Had to make a angle iron bracket to attach it to.I also bolted lathe to the floor. You can get better lathes but the price goes up,up and up. It is good enough to make most projects that are in the norm. Over all, well please (5 yrs.).