Leecraft - Ridgid R4510 Table Saw Zero-Clearance Dado Insert RG-4
Leecraft RG-4 phenolic insert fits the popular Ridgid R4510 jobsite saw to provide zero-clearance support for dado blades.Leecraft Model Number RG-4Fits Ridgid R4510 jobsite saw for use with dado...
You May Also Like
Item 152584Model RG-3
Item 153118Model RG-6
Item 153117Model RG-5
- Leecraft Model Number RG-4
- Fits Ridgid R4510 jobsite saw for use with dado sets
- 14" x 3-3/4" x 3/8" thick without riving knife slot
- Precision machined from melamine faced high density phenolic laminate
- Installation instructions included
I will buy this product again.
Use this in my rigid 4510 job site saw.Fits perfect.Will be buying two more for different size blades.
Fits like a glove
Well, if you want to use your dato blades any wider than about 1/4" and dont want to do it without a throat plate , you will need one of these , it was made for and fits the R4510 perfectly .
Must Have! Zero Clearance Dado Insert
Without it, the dado and rabbit cuts from my able saw would be nearly impossible. This product fits nice and snug in my table saw, no rattles at all as in my last table saw.