REVO 1524 Lathe - 110V
Shipping Fee of $199.00
The Laguna® 15|24 REVO lathe provides more power and capacity in a constrained space while plugging into a standard 110V outlet (15 Amp service required). The headstock, banjo and tailstock are fully removable from the bed. The tailstock features on-board tool storage for the live...
Items You May Need
20" Extension for REVO 1524 LatheItem 172165
Wheel System for REVO 1524 LatheItem 172166
Precise Position adjusts the spur drive for the ideal point-to-point alignment between the drive center and the drive center. This simple adjustment of 4 screws and minor manipulation of the drive center brings your 15|24 lathe into ideal alignment for turning. The PWM (Pulse Width Modulation) motor utilizes transistors for fast communication between the motor and controller. PWM controls stabilize the RPM and provide consistent torque (voltage) when using speeds at low RPM so you can turn with confidence at any speed on the Laguna REVO 15|24 Lathe. Adjustable legs allow you to set the height of the 15|24 lathe at just the right height. Leveling feet provide micro adjustments to properly level the lathe.
Upgrade your 15|24 REVO Lathe with a wheel system to move it around the shop (#172166, sold separately), a 20” steel extension that fits in two positions for increased spindle or turning capacity (#172165, sold separately) or an LED Lathe Lamp featuring Chameleon hot/cold to configure perfect work lighting for your shop (#172167, sold separately).
- World-class fit and finish
- Sliding headstock for ergonomic outboard bowl turning
- 24-position indexing plate allows the headstock to rotate in 15° increments
- Infinite electronic variable speed from 50 - 4200 RPM with a 3 step pulley
- Extraordinary torque even at low speeds, powered by Pulse Width Modulation
- Adjustable-height legs for a more ergonomic working position
- Steel bed provides strength, stability and a surface that the banjo will glide across smoothly
- Patent-pending Precise Point allows you to dial in the tailstock quill to meet with the headstock center
- Electrical: 1.5HP, 110V, 8 Amp, 60 Hz
- Recommended Breaker: 15 Amp
- Motor: Permanent Magnet DC, 2150 RPM
- PWM: Pulse Width Module Speed Control
- Spring Loaded Spindle Lock
- Swing Over Bed: 15-1/2”
- Swing Over Banjo: 11-3/32”
- Max. Outboard Swing (with optional accessory): 25”
- Tool Rest Post Size: 1”
- Tool Rest Length: 12”
- Spindle Taper: MT#2
- RPM: 650-4200 (High); 325-2100 (Mid); 50-650 (Low)
- Tailstock Quill: 4-1/2” Self-Ejecting
- Floor to Spindle Center: 36.4” – 51.4”
- Floor to Bed Min.: 28.6” – 43.6”
- Spindle Index #: 24 w/ Lock
- Distance between Centers: 24”
- Headstock/Tailstock Through-Bore: 3/8”
- Headstock Travel: Full Length
- Spindle Size: 1-1/4” X 8TPI RH
- Footprint: 60” W x 22” D x 56” H
- Shipping Dimensions: 52” L x 22” W x 22” H
- Net Weight: 288 lb.
- Shipping Weight: 302 lb.
- (1) Laguna 15|24 Lathe
- (1) Banjo
- (1) 12” Tool Rest
- (1) Drive Center
- (1) Live Center
- (1) Faceplate
- (1) Face Plate Wrench
- (1) Knock Out Bar
Shipping / Billing Information
This product ships direct from the manufacturer:
- Your order will ship in approximately 7-21 business days.
- This product is considered special order. Your account will be charged when you place your order.
- Express or overnight shipping is not available for this product.
- Ships by Ground to the 48 contiguous states. Cannot ship to Alaska, Hawaii, PO Boxes, APOs, US Territories, Canada or other foreign countries.
- Liftgate and Residential Delivery is covered with the excess weight fee, and the freight company will call the day before delivery to set up a time at no charge to you.
If purchased at a Woodcraft Store, please return the item directly to the store where your purchase was made.
New woodworking machines sold by Laguna Tools carry a two-year warranty effective from the date of shipping. Laguna bandsaw blades' welds are backed by their 1-yr manufacturer's warranty. Machines sold through dealers must be registered with Laguna Tools within 30 days of purchase to be covered by this warranty. Laguna Tools guarantees all new machine sold to be free of manufacturers’ defective workmanship, parts and materials. Laguna Tools will repair or replace, without charge, any parts determined by Laguna Tools, Inc. to be a manufacturer’s defect. They require that the defective item/part be returned to Laguna Tools with the complaint. In the event the item/part is determined to be damaged due to lack of maintenance, cleaning or misuse/abuse, the customer will be responsible for the cost to replace the item/part, plus all related shipping charges.
For warranty repair information, call 1-800-332-4094.
Instructions / MSDS
Beware if buying accessories
I am very satisfied with laguna revo 1524 and bought for more power and adjustable height of stand. However, very dissatisfied with mfg not sending any instructions and none available on line for extension and mobility kit.in order to get mobility kit to lift lathe off floor, I had to take nuts off feet and give up any adjustments in the feet. Sliding transition of tailstock over extension was difficult to accomplish.
Room to grow
I’m new to wood turning and sought a quality lathe. After looking at the specs of several different systems I decided on the 15-24. So far I’m very pleased overall. The lathe runs both smooth and quiet. I expect it to be a long time before I reach the limits of this well built machi
Bought the lathe a week ago and it came in yesterday, set it up with no problems. Today put it through the tests. Ran perfect! So quiet, so smooth. Controls finger light, Headstock, tailstock and banjo also light touch to move and soo secure. No vibrations! Very happy with this lathe.
REVO 18 - 36 Lathe, 110 V, 1.5 HPItem 866106
REVO 18 - 36 Lathe, 220 V, 2 HPItem 861424
14 x 40 Benchtop Wood Lathe Model JWL-1440VSItem 861605
8" x 13" Variable Speed Pen LatheItem 172656
14 x 40" Wood Lathe with Legs Model JWL-1440VSKItem 861606
Lathe 2HP, 230V, Model JWL-1840 EVSItem 422793