Laguna - REVO 1524 Lathe, 110V
Flat Shipping Fee of $99.00
The Laguna 15|24 REVO lathe provides more power and capacity in a constrained space while plugging into a standard 110V outlet (15 Amp service required). The headstock, banjo and tailstock are...
- World-class fit and finish
- Sliding headstock for ergonomic outboard bowl turning
- Infinite electronic variable speed from 50 - 4200 RPM with a 3 step pulley
- Extraordinary torque even at low speeds, powered by Pulse Width Modulation
- Adjustable-height legs for a more ergonomic working position
- Steel bed provides strength, stability and a surface that the banjo will glide across smoothly
- Patent-pending Precise Point allows you to dial in the tailstock quill to meet with the headstock center
- Electrical: 1.5HP, 110V, 8 Amp, 60 Hz
- Recommended Breaker: 15 Amp
- Motor: Permanent Magnet DC, 2150 RPM
- PWM: Pulse Width Module Speed Control
- Spring Loaded Spindle Lock
- Swing over Bed: 15-1/2”
- Swing over Banjo: 11-3/32”
- Max. Outboard Swing (with optional accessory): 25”
- Tool Rest Post Size: 1”
- Tool Rest Length: 12”
- Spindle Taper: MT#2
- RPM: 650-4200 (High); 325-2100 (Mid); 50-650 (Low)
- Tailstock Quill: 4-1/2” Self-Ejecting
- Floor to Spindle Center: 36.4” – 51.4”
- Floor to Bed Min.: 28.6” – 43.6”
- Spindle Index #: 24 w/ Lock
- Distance between Centers: 24”
- Headstock/Tailstock Through-Bore: 3/8”
- Headstock Travel: Full Length
- Spindle Size: 1-1/4” X 8TPI RH
- Footprint: 60” W x 22” D x 56” H
- Shipping Dimensions: 52” L x 22” W x 22” H
- Net Weight: 288 lb.
- Shipping Weight: 302 lb.
Shipping / Billing Information
This product ships direct from the manufacturer:
- Your order will ship in approximately 7-21 business days.
- This product is considered special order. Your account will be charged when you place your order.
- Express or overnight shipping is not available for this product.
- Ships by Ground to the 48 contiguous states. Cannot ship to Alaska, Hawaii, PO Boxes, APOs, US Territories, Canada or other foreign countries.
- Liftgate and Residential Delivery is covered with the excess weight fee, and the freight company will call the day before delivery to set up a time at no charge to you.
If purchased at a Woodcraft Store, please return the item directly to the store where your purchase was made.
New woodworking machines sold by Laguna Tools carry a two-year warranty effective from the date of shipping. Laguna bandsaw blades' welds are backed by their 1-yr manufacturer's warranty. Machines sold through dealers must be registered with Laguna Tools within 30 days of purchase to be covered by this warranty. Laguna Tools guarantees all new machine sold to be free of manufacturers’ defective workmanship, parts and materials. Laguna Tools will repair or replace, without charge, any parts determined by Laguna Tools, Inc. to be a manufacturer’s defect. They require that the defective item/part be returned to Laguna Tools with the complaint. In the event the item/part is determined to be damaged due to lack of maintenance, cleaning or misuse/abuse, the customer will be responsible for the cost to replace the item/part, plus all related shipping charges.
For warranty repair information, call 1-800-332-4094.