Jet - Remote for Jet DC-1100 Dust Collector
Save 15% On Jet Woodworking Tools & Accessories November 23-30 Only!
Items You May Need
Item 412085Model 708642BK
Item 849644Model 708658K
Item 849652Model 710703K
Item 161816Model RS11520-A-NA
Item 161817Model RS24020NA
Item 849653Model 710704K
Item 849643Model 708657K
- Radio frequency transmitter allows remote on/off control of your dust collector without the need for a straight line of sight
- Simply plug in your dust collector to the transmitter for instant remote control, no wiring needed
- Works with all dust collectors 1-3/4 HP and smaller (115V only)
Unit will work with any Dust Collector, 1-3/4HP motor or smaller, without remote capabilities. If replacing defective/bad remote system, original must be removed and replacement direct wired in place.
Shipping / Billing Information
All shipments must be inspected and any damage reported within 3 days of receipt.
Address corrections and cancellations may not be possible once order is submitted. Requested changes may incur additional charges.
This product ships direct from the manufacturer:
- Your order will ship in 5 business days.
- This product is considered special order. Your account will be charged when you place your order.
- Express or overnight shipping is not available for this product.
- Ships by Ground to the 48 contiguous states. Cannot ship to Alaska, Hawaii, PO Boxes, APOs, US Territories, Canada or other foreign countries.
I recently gave a Jet frequency drive a 3 star rating because mine failed after two years of operation. After the review, someone representing Jet called me on the phone to explain to me that these radio frequency controllers can fail is you are consistently overloading the circuit that they are on, which was the case with mine. He offered to replace the unit for free which absolutely blew me away. I have never had a company stand behind their product like this before. Since it appeared that my 3 star rating was caused by my own actions, I need to modify my review to a 5 star rating because if used properly, this device is absolutely awesome at controlling your dust control system from anywhere in your shop. I am really impressed with this type of customer service.
works great until it doesn't
I love this unit and it works great. Unfortunately, after about a year of service using frequently, the unit just stopped working. For $100, I expect better reliability from a company such as Jet.