Knape and Vogt - Real Solutions Triple 20qt Pull-out Waste & Recyling Unit with Lid, Platinum
Try the Real Solutions Triple 20qt. Platinum Trash Bin with Pull-Out Steel Cages featuring heavy-duty ball-bearing slides. This unit is ideal for separating waste and recyclables. The pull-out...
You May Also Like
Item 416133Model PLSW9-1-20-R-P
Item 416130Model PSW15-1-20-R-P
Item 416132Model PSW15-2-35-R-P
Item 416128Model PSW10-1-35-R-P
- Three platinum 20qt. waste bins with matching lids, perfect for sorting waste and recyclables
- Steel construction bin capture cages
- Heavy-duty ball bearing slides
- Bins fit securely into the cage
- Holds three waste bins on a frosted nickel pull-out system
- Pull-out system installs with four screws
- Minimum cabinet opening width needed: 15”
- Assembled Dimensions: 17.563”H x 14.375”W x 22.563”D
Shipping / Billing Information
This product ships direct from the manufacturer:
- Your order will ship in approximately 2-4 business days.
- This product is considered special order. Your account will be charged when you place your order.
- Express or overnight shipping is not available for this product.
- Ships by Ground to the 48 contiguous states. Cannot ship to Alaska, Hawaii, PO Boxes, APOs, US Territories, Canada or other foreign countries.
Please contact Knape & Vogt Customer Service at 1-800-253-1561. A Customer Service Representative will assist you with getting a Return Goods Authorization (RGA) number. The original P.O. is required to receive this number. Knape & Vogt products cannot be returned without an approved authorization from the Knape & Vogt Customer Service Dept. Also, due to their new system credits cannot be issued for returns (not related to defective / damaged goods) less than $20. Goods returned without this authorization will be refused and are not applicable for credit memo value. Customers will be responsible for return freight and a 20% restock charge on all returns (minimum of $25.00). All resalable products returned not in resalable original packaging will be assessed a 20% fee for repackaging in addition to the 20% restocking and handling fee. The above referenced fees will be waived on returns resulting from Knape & Vogt error.
Knape & Vogt's limited warranty is given to the initial purchaser of New (Available August 3, 2009) commercial products purchased from Knape & Vogt Manufacturing Company and its subsidiaries. The warranty covers defects in materials and workmanship. The warranty does not apply to defects resulting from misuse, damage or abuse, normal wear and tear, accident, modification, improper installation or maintenance, third party materials or damage during shipping. The warranty is not transferable and does not cover any subsequent purchasers of the products.
During the Limited Lifetime Warranty period, Knape & Vogt, will, at its option, repair or replace any defective product with a comparable product or component. This Limited Warranty is for repair or replacement of defective products only and does not cover any other costs such as removal, installation, or other related expenses.
For warranty service, please contact Knape & Vogt