Knape and Vogt - Real Solutions Single 32qt Pivot-out Waste & Recyling Unit with Lid, White
Try this Real Solutions 32qt. White Pivot-Out Trash Bin opens and closes with cabinet door operation for easy disposal of small items (cabinet door sold separately). Lid opens and closes with...
Item 416137Model TM-13-R-W
Item 416136Model TM-13-R-C
Item 416134Model PLSW9-1-20-R-W
Item 416128Model PSW10-1-35-R-P
Item 416130Model PSW15-1-20-R-P
Item 416129Model PSW10-1-35-R-W
Item 416131Model PRC12-2-27-R-W
Item 416139Model DWB-975-R-W
Item 416132Model PSW15-2-35-R-P
Item 416147Model P-793-R-ANO
- Steel construction
- White finish
- 32qt. capacity
- Bin pivots out when cabinet door is opened
- This unit is designed for frameless or European style cabinet construction, may require blocking out for face frame cabinetry (wood block not included)
- Unit comes with bag-clamping ring
- Minimum cabinet opening width needed: 17”
- Assembled Dimensions: 19.5”H x 16.5”W x 19.5”D
Shipping / Billing Information
This product ships direct from the manufacturer:
- Your order will ship in approximately 3-4 weeks.
- This product is considered special order. Your account will be charged when you place your order.
- Express or overnight shipping is not available for this product.
- Ships by Ground to the 48 contiguous states. Cannot ship to Alaska, Hawaii, PO Boxes, APOs, US Territories, Canada or other foreign countries.
Please contact Knape & Vogt Customer Service at 1-800-253-1561. A Customer Service Representative will assist you with getting a Return Goods Authorization (RGA) number. The original P.O. is required to receive this number. Knape & Vogt products cannot be returned without an approved authorization from the Knape & Vogt Customer Service Dept. Also, due to their new system credits cannot be issued for returns (not related to defective / damaged goods) less than $20. Goods returned without this authorization will be refused and are not applicable for credit memo value. Customers will be responsible for return freight and a 20% restock charge on all returns (minimum of $25.00). All resalable products returned not in resalable original packaging will be assessed a 20% fee for repackaging in addition to the 20% restocking and handling fee. The above referenced fees will be waived on returns resulting from Knape & Vogt error.
Knape & Vogt's limited warranty is given to the initial purchaser of New (Available August 3, 2009) commercial products purchased from Knape & Vogt Manufacturing Company and its subsidiaries. The warranty covers defects in materials and workmanship. The warranty does not apply to defects resulting from misuse, damage or abuse, normal wear and tear, accident, modification, improper installation or maintenance, third party materials or damage during shipping. The warranty is not transferable and does not cover any subsequent purchasers of the products.
During the Limited Lifetime Warranty period, Knape & Vogt, will, at its option, repair or replace any defective product with a comparable product or component. This Limited Warranty is for repair or replacement of defective products only and does not cover any other costs such as removal, installation, or other related expenses.
For warranty service, please contact Knape & Vogt