Next Wave - Moray Ready2Laser Desktop
Next Wave Automation is bringing affordability to desktop lasers, The Moray Ready2Laser® has the same 20'' x 12'' working envelope of lasers costing far more. With its powerful 7-watt solid state...
- Fully-enclosed 12" x 20" burning area
- Laser head rapid movement at up to 400 ipm
- Laser operational movement is 120 ipm
- Laser test functionality for easy and acccurate laser positioning
- Use traditional dithering to generate quality images
- Generate raster images specific to your specific material with a maximum of 256 available shades of gray
- Integratred fan keeps the laser cool for longer life
- Soft start helps protect the diode
- LED status lights for input, laser enabled and laser on
- Lightweight and compact for portablity
- Files are easily downloaded via USB
- Full LCD Display indicates when laser will fire
- On board memory to store commonly used programs
- Precision laser-trimmed regulators provide constant current to the laser
- FDA compliant for class 1 lasers
- Thermal shutdown control
- E-stop switch disables entire machine
- Magnetic safety switch on lid
- Multiple safety interlocks built into the software
- Power fault protection prevents beam from activating after a power failure
Shipping / Billing Information
This product ships direct from the manufacturer:
- Your order will ship in approximately 5 business days.
- This product is considered special order. Your account will be charged when you place your order.
- Express or overnight shipping is not available for this product.
- Ships by Ground to the 48 contiguous states. Cannot ship to Alaska, Hawaii, PO Boxes, APOs, US Territories, Canada or other foreign countries.