Razorsaw - Seium Saku Ryoba with TPE Grip - 300 mm - No. 664
Save 50% Now Through September 30, 2021
Items You May Need
Item 155683Model S-616
Item 171984Model 662
Item 180401Model 291
Item 155683Model S-616
Item 155618Model S-610
Item 157080Model Hl-90
Item 169048Model No.661
Item 155637Model 291W
Item 175552Model 307
Razorsaw Seium Saku Ryoba No. 664 is a double-edged saw featuring a cutting edge with rip teeth and an opposite edge with crosscut teeth. This coarse tooth saw is at home as a post/beam construction or frame construction site saw as it can handle anything from cutoff work to ripping a panel. An adjustable pivot point between the blade and blade tang permits the saw to be angled when cutting in cramped positions. The Power Grip handle features a thermoplastic elastomer (TPE) for improved grip in all conditions.
- Impulse hardened, super-sharp teeth are durable and make short work of any cutting job
- Comfortable, ergonomic TPE handle improves handling and comfort
- Blades are both coated in the latest in anti-corrosion technology products
- Blade length: 300 mm (11-2/3")
- Crosscut Edge (Teeth Per Inch): 9 TPI
- Rip Edge (Teeth Per Inch): 6 TPI
- What's Included:
- (1) Seium Saku Ryoba with TPE Grip - 300 mm - No. 664
- Gyokucho Razorsaws feature blades filled with remarkably sharp teeth of incredible durability. When needed, a replacement blade is available. The saw's teeth cannot be sharpened.
- Replacement Blade: Ryoba Saw 300mm No. S-616 Replacement Blade - 155683
- Gyokucho has pioneered the processes of stamping and flattening the saw blade and grinding, setting and impulse hardening (one tooth at a time) the saw teeth while committing to quality control through ongoing inspection that ensures a consistently superior product. There is no better saw on the market today.
Articles & Blogs
Be ready when spring arrives to get busy sprucing up your home’s exterior and its outdoor living space. Invest family time to envision what projects would transform it into a more organized, inviting retreat from the hustle and bustle of everyday life.
Japanese hand tool enthusiasts should check out the new Razorsaw handsaws at Woodcraft – updated versions of general-purpose and joinery saws that feature handles made of the latest, textured Thermoplastic Elastomers (TPE), a lightweight material with user-friendly features.