Razorsaw - Seium Saku Komame Ryoba 240mm w/TPE Grip
Gyokucho Razorsaw Ryoba No. 662 is a double-edged saw, which means one cutting edge has rip teeth and the opposite edge has crosscut teeth. The 664 has a thinner saw plate (.045mm thick) and...
Item 169048Model No.661
Item 175552Model 307
Item 155692Model 651
Item 175553Model 453
Item 155618Model S-610
Gyokucho Razorsaw Ryoba No. 662 is a double-edged saw, which means one cutting edge has rip teeth and the opposite edge has crosscut teeth. The 664 has a thinner saw plate (.045mm thick) and smaller teeth. While it is an incredibly useful general-purpose saw, it is also is designed to cut hardwoods. The thinner plate reduces drag and makes a thinner kerf which combined with more, smaller teeth helps to decrease the effort to cut hardwood.
Impulse hardened, super sharp teeth are durable and make short work of any task, and an adjustable pivot point permits the blade to be angled in relation to the handle, which is useful in tight spaces or for overhead work. Saw is fitted with a thermoplastic elastomer (TPE) coated handle for improved grip in all conditions.
The foremost manufacturer of Japanese saws today, Gyokucho has pioneered the processes of stamping and flattening the saw blade and grinding, setting and impulse hardening (one tooth at a time) the saw teeth, while committing to quality control through ongoing inspection that ensures a consistently superior product. There is no finer saw on the market today.
- Blade length: 240mm/9-1/2"; Crosscut TPI: 22; Rip TPI: 9.
- Replacement Blade: 155649/S-611
- Gyokucho Razorsaws feature blades filled with remarkably sharp teeth of incredible durability; however, the teeth cannot be sharpened, so all saws have replaceable blades.
- Adjustable pivot point. There is a joint located in between the blade and blade’s tang that permits the blade and handle to be angled to facilitate cutting in cramped positions.
- All blades are coated with the latest in anti-corrosion technology products. Even a little corrosion can reduce performance by increasing friction and decreasing sharpness.
- Comfortable, ergonomic TPE handle (Power Grip) improves handling and comfort.
Articles & Blogs
Japanese hand tool enthusiasts should check out the new Gyokucho handsaws at Woodcraft – updated versions of general-purpose and joinery saws that feature handles made of the latest, textured Thermoplastic Elastomers (TPE), a lightweight material with user-friendly features.