Dozuki Saw - 240 mm - No. 306
Razorsaw® Dozuki Saw No. 306 is a Japanese saw designed for fast and accurate cuts in thin materials. The saw features a 240 mm (9.5 inches) replaceable blade that is 0.3 mm thick and made of high-carbon steel. The rigid spline is not the full length of the blade, allowing for long and...
- Designed for fast, accurate cuts
- Rigid spline is not the full length of the blade
- Make long, accurate cuts in thin material
- Impulse hardened teeth for extended wear
- Curved end for cutting veneer and starting cuts in mid-panel
- Blade Length: 9-1/2" (240 mm)
- Blade Thickness: 0.012"
- Cutting Width/Kerf: 0.020"
- Overall Length: 21"
- Teeth Per Inch: 18 TPI
- Replacement Blade: Model S-306 - #155684 (sold separately)
- Use: For carpentry work, wood crafts, bamboo crafts, making furniture, and musical instruments
- (1) Razorsaw - Dozuki Saw - 240 mm - No. 306
Articles & Blogs