Radial Arm Saw with 14" Blade and 24" Crosscut, 3HP 1 Phase 208/230V
Perform straight cuts, bevel cuts, miter cuts, compound bevels, and swivel to a rip position to precisely cut down panels all with this one Heavy Duty Series radial arm saw. This versatile saw by...
You May Also Like
Perform straight cuts, bevel cuts, miter cuts, compound bevels, and swivel to a rip position to precisely cut down panels all with this one Heavy Duty Series radial arm saw. This versatile saw by the Original Saw Company is well suited for use in custom cabinet shops, school tech departments, lumber yards and home centers, manufacturing plants, or the serious wood shop.
From its flat bottom induction motor to its heavy cast iron arm and throughout its heavy gauge steel powder coated frame and legs to its oversized table top, Original Saw’s radial arm saws say quality, repeatability, accuracy, and value. Precision carriage riding on 8 wide-contact, double-row ball bearings providing a very smooth vibrations free travel. These machines have proven themselves in thousands of manufacturing companies throughout the world.
- 3HP, 1Ph, 208/230V motor
- 14” Blade
- Automatic blade braking system
- Carriage return spring
- Adjustable crosscut stop
- 24” crosscut
- Base column lock
- Precision carriage riding on four tight-tolerance convex bearings mounted horizontally
- Oversized MDF table top included
- Powder coated heavy gauge steel frame and legs
- Standard worktable height: 33”
- Arbor nut and precision ground arbor collars
- Wrench kit (includes allen arbor wrench, flat arbor wrench, and misc. allen wrenches)
- Adjustable tension carriage return reel
- Dimensions: 47” Depth and 60” Height
- Proudly Manufactured in the USA
Shipping / Billing Information
This product ships direct from the manufacturer:
- Your order will ship in approximately 3-4 weeks.
- This product is considered special order. Your account will be charged when you place your order.
- Express or overnight shipping is not available for this product.
- Ships by Ground to the 48 contiguous states. Cannot ship to Alaska, Hawaii, PO Boxes, APOs, US Territories, Canada or other foreign countries.