Original Saw - Radial Arm Saw with 14" Blade and 16" Crosscut, 5HP 3 Phase 208/230V
Perform straight cuts, bevel cuts, miter cuts, compound bevels, and swivel to a rip position to precisely cut down panels all with this one Heavy Duty Series radial arm saw. This versatile saw by...
Item 420630Model 3536-03-208/230
Item 420632Model 3541-208/230
Item 420628Model 3531-03-460
Item 420634Model 3546-208/230
Item 420626Model 3531-01
Item 420629Model 3536-01
Item 420631Model 3536-03-460
Item 420633Model 3541-460
Item 420635Model 3546-460
Item 420624Model 3512-03-208/230
Perform straight cuts, bevel cuts, miter cuts, compound bevels, and swivel to a rip position to precisely cut down panels all with this one Heavy Duty Series radial arm saw. This versatile saw by the Original Saw Company is well suited for use in custom cabinet shops, school tech departments, lumber yards and home centers, manufacturing plants, or the serious wood shop.
From its flat bottom induction motor to its heavy cast iron arm and throughout its heavy gauge steel powder coated frame and legs to its oversized table top, Original Saw’s radial arm saws say quality, repeatability, accuracy, and value. Precision carriage riding on 8 wide-contact, double-row ball bearings providing a very smooth vibrations free travel. These machines have proven themselves in thousands of manufacturing companies throughout the world.
- 5HP, 3Ph, 208/230V motor
- 14” Blade
- Automatic blade braking system
- Carriage return spring
- Adjustable crosscut stop
- 16” crosscut
- Precision carriage riding on four tight-tolerance convex bearings mounted horizontally
- Oversized MDF table top included
- Powder coated heavy gauge steel frame and legs
- Standard worktable height: 33”
- Arbor nut and precision ground arbor collars
- Wrench kit (includes allen arbor wrench, flat arbor wrench, and misc. allen wrenches)
- Adjustable tension carriage return reel
- Dimensions: 44” Depth and 60” Height
- Proudly Manufactured in the USA
Shipping / Billing Information
This product ships direct from the manufacturer:
- Saws are custom built and will ship in approximately 4-6 weeks. Accessories ship within 1-4 Business Days.
- This product is considered special order. Your account will be charged when you place your order.
- Express or overnight shipping is not available for this product.
- Ships by Ground to the 48 contiguous states. Cannot ship to Alaska, Hawaii, PO Boxes, APOs, US Territories, Canada or other foreign countries.