Radial Arm Saw with 14" Blade and 16" Crosscut, 3HP 1 Phase 208/230V
Perform straight cuts, bevel cuts, miter cuts, compound bevels, and swivel to a rip position to precisely cut down panels all with this one Heavy Duty Series radial arm saw, model 3531-01. The versatile saw by the Original Saw Company is well suited for use in custom cabinet shops,...
Perform straight cuts, bevel cuts, miter cuts, compound bevels, and swivel to a rip position to precisely cut down panels all with this one Heavy Duty Series radial arm saw, model 3531-01. The versatile saw by the Original Saw Company is well suited for use in custom cabinet shops, school tech departments, lumber yards and home centers, manufacturing plants, or the serious wood shop. A
From its flat bottom induction motor to its heavy cast iron arm and throughout its heavy gauge steel powder coated frame and legs to its oversized table top, Original Saw’s radial arm saws say quality, repeatability, accuracy, and value. Precision carriage riding on 8 wide-contact double-row ball bearings, providing a very smooth vibrations free travel. These machines have proven themselves in thousands of manufacturing companies throughout the world.
- 3HP, 1Ph, 208/230V motor
- 14” Blade
- Automatic blade braking system
- Carriage return spring
- Adjustable crosscut stop
- 16” crosscut
- Precision carriage riding on four tight-tolerance convex bearings mounted horizontally
- Oversized MDF table top included
- Base column Lock
- Powder coated heavy gauge steel frame and legs
- Standard worktable height: 33”
- Arbor nut and precision ground arbor collars
- Wrench kit (includes allen arbor wrench, flat arbor wrench, and misc. allen wrenches)
- HDPE lower guard that provides full coverage
- Adjustable tension carriage return reel
- Dimensions: 46” Depth and 41” Height
- Accessible start/stop button on the left, front edge of table
- Proudly Manufactured in the USA
Shipping / Billing Information
This product ships direct from the manufacturer:
- All Radial Arm Saws are custom built upon order and will ship in approximately 8 weeks and Stations, Stands, Accessories 2-4 weeks for all other Original Saw products.
- This product is considered special order. Your account will be charged when you place your order.
- Express or overnight shipping is not available for this product.
- Ships by Ground to the 48 contiguous states. Cannot ship to Alaska, Hawaii, PO Boxes, APOs, US Territories, Canada or other foreign countries.
Original SawItem 818332
Original SawItem 420624
Original SawItem 420634
Original SawItem 420629
Original SawItem 420632
Original SawItem 420627
Original SawItem 420635
Original SawItem 420628
Original SawItem 420631
Original SawItem 420630