Radial Arm Saw with 12" Blade and 24" Crosscut, 3HP 3PH 460V
Purchase Note: This machine requires 3-phase power. Most residential power is single or 1-phase. Verify your power requirements before ordering.
Crosscut, bevel cut, miter cut, and swivel to a rip position to precisely cut down panels all with this one radial arm saw. This versatile saw by The Original Saw Company is well suited for wood cutting up to 3” as well as cutting off 24” wide panels for squaring shelving and doors, and...
Crosscut, bevel cut, miter cut, and swivel to a rip position to precisely cut down panels all with this one radial arm saw. This versatile saw by The Original Saw Company is well suited for wood cutting up to 3” as well as cutting off 24” wide panels for squaring shelving and doors, and other similar applications.
The Contractor Series radial arm saw, 3512-03-460 is a workhorse with a 3HP, 3 Phase, 460V TEFC motor and internal automatic brake. It has the best cut quality in its class and is a very precise cutting machine with repeatable accuracy that can be depended on day-after-day for years to come. These machines are fully assembled and tested in The Original Saw Company’s facility and then packaged. This makes setting up your saw a snap. Order any Original Saw 22": Extension Table to extend the versatility of your Radial Arm Saw.
- 3HP, 3Ph, 460V motor
- Automatic blade braking system
- 24” cross cut
- Precision carriage riding on four tight-tolerance convex bearings mounted horizontally
- Oversized MDF table top included
- Powder coated heavy gauge steel frame and legs
- Standard worktable height: 32”
- Arbor nut and precision ground arbor collars
- Wrench kit (includes allen arbor wrench and flat arbor wrench)
- Adjustable tension carriage return reel
- Proudly Manufactured in the USA
- Plug not include, must be hard wired direct to electrical source
|Connecting Electrical Current|
|The motor is properly connected to the magnetic switch at the factory for operation on the|
|electrical voltage specified on the tag attached to the guard stud. Make sure incoming|
|voltage from your power supply conforms to the voltage specified on the tag.|
|Remove the magnetic switch cover and insert power supply cable through the dust proof|
|fitting. Connect wires to L1, L2 and L3 for 3 phase; L1 and L2 for single phase (See page|
|14 left photo). Do not attach power to the transformer. Attach the ground wire to the|
|ground lug inside the enclosure. Wiring must conform to the National Electrical Code and|
|any applicable local codes.|
Shipping / Billing Information
This product ships direct from the manufacturer:
- All Radial Arm Saws are custom built upon order and will ship in approximately 8 weeks and Stations, Stands, Accessories 2-4 weeks for all other Original Saw products.
- This product is considered special order. Your account will be charged when you place your order.
- Express or overnight shipping is not available for this product.
- Ships by Ground to the 48 contiguous states. Cannot ship to Alaska, Hawaii, PO Boxes, APOs, US Territories, Canada or other foreign countries.
Original SawItem 420624
Original SawItem 420631
Original SawItem 420635
Original SawItem 818332
Original SawItem 420628
Original SawItem 420633
Original SawItem 420629
Original SawItem 420634
Original SawItem 420630
Original SawItem 420626