Original Saw - Radial Arm Saw with 12" Blade and 24" Crosscut, 3HP 3 Phase 208/230V
Crosscut, bevel cut, miter cut, and swivel to a rip position to precisely cut down panels all with this one radial arm saw. This versatile saw by The Original Saw Company is well suited for wood...
You May Also Like
Item 818332Model 3512-01
Item 420629Model 3536-01
Item 420634Model 3546-208/230
Item 420625Model 3512-03-460
Crosscut, bevel cut, miter cut, and swivel to a rip position to precisely cut down panels all with this one radial arm saw. This versatile saw by The Original Saw Company is well suited for wood cutting up to 3” as well as cutting off 24” wide panels for squaring shelving and doors, and other similar applications.
This Contractor Series radial arm saw is a workhorse with a 3HP, 3 Phase, 208/230V TEFC motor and internal automatic brake. It has the best cut quality in its class and is a very precise cutting machine with repeatable accuracy that can be depended on day-after-day for years to come. These machines are fully assembled and tested in The Original Saw Company’s facility and then packaged. This makes setting up your saw a snap.
- 3HP, 3Ph, 208/230V motor
- Automatic blade braking system
- 24” crosscut
- Precision carriage riding on four tight-tolerance convex bearings mounted horizontally
- Oversized MDF table top included
- Powder coated heavy gauge steel frame and legs
- Standard worktable height: 32”
- Arbor nut and precision ground arbor collars
- Wrench kit (includes allen arbor wrench and flat arbor wrench)
- Adjustable tension carriage return reel
- Proudly Manufactured in the USA
Shipping / Billing Information
This product ships direct from the manufacturer:
- Saw Orders will ship in approximately 4-6 weeks. Saws are built as ordered
- This product is considered special order. Your account will be charged when you place your order.
- Express or overnight shipping is not available for this product.
- Ships by Ground to the 48 contiguous states. Cannot ship to Alaska, Hawaii, PO Boxes, APOs, US Territories, Canada or other foreign countries.