Quick Change #12 Screw Setter
The Quick Change #12 Screw Setter is used to drill countersunk pilot holes to drive screws. The tapered pilot drill ensures the pilot hole gives the best profile for superior screw holding. Select the screw pilot that matches the screw size, adjust drilling depth using a set screw to...
Items You May Need
- The tapered pilot drill ensures the pilot hole gives the best profile for superior screw holding
- Used to drill countersunk pilot holes in wood to drive screws
- For Screw Size: # 12
- Material: Steel
Shipping / Billing Information
This product ships direct from the manufacturer:
- Your order will ship in approximately 5 business days.
- This product is considered special order. Your account will be charged when you place your order.
- Express or overnight shipping is not available for this product.
- Ships via ground to the contiguous 48 states.
Returns are accepted in new, resellable condition with original packaging only within 30 days of purchase. An RGA is required and customer is responsible for return freight. Contact Woodcraft Customer Service at 800-225-1153 for return assistance.