For drilling and screwdriving with large diameters, the Festool QUADRIVE PDC 18/4 HPC 4.0 I-Set-TCL Cordless Percussion Drill delivers high power and speeds with its robust four-gear metal gearbox.
Powerful screwdriving with a torque of 42 ft-lb in first gear and precise drilling with 3,800 RPM in fourth gear is no longer a problem. The Festool QUADRIVE PDC 18 Cordless Drill can even handle 10 × 300mm screws effortlessly. The resilient four-gear metal gearbox can handle even the greatest of loads while delivering impressive power and speeds.
Whether working with wood or metal or even in brickwork with the axial impact activated, the Festool QUADRIVE PDC 18 Cordless Drill is extremely tough and its maintenance-free brushless EC-TEC motor ensures excellent durability. For even longer-lasting performance per battery charge, the maintenance-free brushless EC-TEC motor only takes the exact amount of power that the application demands.
With the PDC 18, Festool set out to create the ultimate drilling machine. A four-speed gearbox provides loads of torque for hogging out material with large diameter drill bits, then quickly switches over to deliver 3,800 RPM to blast through concrete with its hammer drill functionality.
To cater to a wide range of application options, the smart FastFix interface enables the attachments to be changed quickly without the need for tools. With its own set of FastFix interchangeable chucks and the complete CENTROTEC bit change system, the Festool QUADRIVE PDC 18 Cordless Drill is a workhorse in the shop or on the jobsite.
Includes QUADRIVE PDC 18/4 Cordless Drill, two (2) 18V 4.0AH Li-HighPower battery packs, TCL 6 rapid charger, side-mounted hand grip, PZ 2 driver bit, CENTROTEC chuck, 1/2" FastFix keyless chuck, and right angle chuck in Systainer SYS3 M187 storage container.Features
- Brushless, long-lasting EC-TEC motor provides maximum power for screws and drill bits with larger diameters
- Resilient four-speed metal gearbox,
- Axial impact function that can be activated for drilling into masonry
- Four gears for every working situation
- FastFix interface for drilling, screwdriving, angular drilling, and angular screwdriving for toolless bit changes
- Compatible with 4.0 Ah Li-HighPower Compact battery pack (included) or 5.2 Ah battery pack (sold separately)
- LED light illuminates work area
- Integrates seamlessly into bott vehicle equipment or other systainer products with Systainer³ storage for easy transportation from the workshop to the construction site
- Drilling Diameter: 2" (wood); 1/16" (steel); 3/8" (brickwork)
- Chuck Range: 1/16" to 1/2"
- Battery Voltage: 18V
- Maximum Torque: 354 in-lb (wood); 531 in-lb (steel)
- Weight with Battery: 4.41 lbs.