Micro Planer DH 40, Model 37040
The Proxxon Micro Planer DH 40 is an excellent machine for fine planing work. It leaves a particularly smooth finish for hardwood and softwood work pieces. Ideal for applications where precision...
You May Also Like
The Proxxon Micro Planer DH 40 is an excellent machine for fine planing work. It leaves a particularly smooth finish for hardwood and softwood work pieces. Ideal for applications where precision to a fraction of a millimeter is needed. Unit offers vibration-free, smooth and clean planing and maximum stability. Push the piece by hand into the feed slot for a short distance until the automatic feed kicks in.
- Load Bearing Components made from die-cast aluminum with milled seats for bearing and spindles
- Automatic feed unit with knurled and spring-loade roller to accomodate even irregular shaped pieces
- Adjust table to .008" with large zero adjustable hand wheel
- Rubber coated roller protects freshly planed surface.
- Dust protected on/off switch with restart protection
- Reversible HSS cutters for long life
- Double insulated
- Volts: 110 - 120V AC, 50/60Hz
- Max. Power: 0.2hp (150W), 6,000rpm
- Feed speed: 14.4ft per second (4.8m/min)
- Max. pass-through height: 1-37/64" (40mm)
- Max. pass-through width: 3-9/64" (80mm)
- Length of planing table: 9 1/8" (232mm)
- Planing cutter length: 3-7/32" (82mm)
- Chip decrease: 1/32" (up to 0.8mm).
- Overall size: 11 x 9 x 9-1/8" (280 x 230 x 235mm)
- Weight 17.6 lb. (approx.)
Shipping / Billing Information
This product ships direct from the manufacturer:
- Your order will ship in approximately 7-10 business days.
- This product is considered special order. Your account will be charged when you place your order.
- Express or overnight shipping is not available for this product.
- Ships by Ground to the 48 contiguous states. Cannot ship to Alaska, Hawaii, PO Boxes, APOs, US Territories, Canada or other foreign countries.
Returns generally not accepted. Contact Woodcraft Customer Service at 1-800-535-4482 with damage/defective issues.
If purchased at a Woodcraft Store, please return the item directly to the store where your purchase was made.
Two Year limited warranty. Please contact Prox Tech with warranty issues @ 828-326-0326.