The advanced Pro Hear IV, in black, is ideal for someone who wants high quality digital, hearing enhancement to aid their hearing and provide additional protection. Pro Hear hearing aids your...
You May Also Like
The Pro Hear IV is a low-profile in ear sound amplification and suppression in one device which aids hearing. Discrete size reduces distortion and will compress sound over 85 dB with four channels and four memory settings. Setting can be set to 17dB, 22 dB, 30dB, and 35 dB to create the perfect noise protection. Comply N 50 tips for perfect fit and comfort all day. Designed to provide a safe level of sound amplification and can be worn with most glasses and hats without interference. The unique compression circuit minimizes impulse sounds and, together with the companion ear plug, reduces the negative effect of muzzle blasts or other loud noises.
- Aids, enhances and protects your hearing with the Pro Hear IV by Pro Ears
- Fully digital signal processing on two channels using push button select
- Impulse Sound Suppression set at 85dB. Wind Screen
- Adaptive Feedback Canceling
- Static Feedback Canceling. Wide Dynamic Range Compression
- Gain setting at 17 dB on channel one and 22dB on channel two. Exceptionally low THD at 2% Typical 120 hour battery life using 312 type battery
- Ultra-compact size and weight, less than 1/4 oz
- One year warranty
- High Fidelity sound quality
- Dynamic Contrast Detection
- Adjustable Volume Control - rotational dial. Low battery and program change tones. We only use ultra-soft forma tips for a secure, comfortable fit
- 10 channel layered noise reduction Fixed Directional Processing Directional microphone
Made in USA
Shipping / Billing Information
This product ships direct from the manufacturer:
- Your order will ship in approximately 7-10 business days.
- This product is considered special order. Your account will be charged when you place your order.
- Call Woodcraft Customer Service before making a return.
- This product can only ship in the 48 states.
If you have a return issue, contact Woodcraft Supply customer service @ 1-800-535-4482 for return details. There will be a 15% restocking fee for returns in the first 90 days. Warranty policy takes effect after that. Customer pays return freight.
When returning product, please include the invoice number or customer number and refer to the back of the invoice for shipping instructions.
If purchased at a Woodcraft Store, please return the item directly to the store where your purchase was made.