Pro Hear II+ - Tan
The Pro Hear II+ is ideal for someone who wants high quality digital hearing enhancement to aid their hearing and provide additional protection. Pro Hear by Pro Ears hearing, aids your ability to hear what is going all around you, whether in the woods walking, hunting or just sitting on...
The Pro Hear II+ come with a compact hard-shell carry case, #312 battery, cleaning tool, three size Comply Foam Tips, user’s Manual and ear plug. The Pro Hear II+ really steps up the game to aid your hearing with a 12 band gain adjustment, three layered noise reduction and advanced adaptive feedback cancellation to add up to 22 dB of added stable gain. All of that means that you get the ability to hear the faint sounds you could not hear before with incredible clarity and focus while still protecting your hearing from loud or impulse sounds. The two channels are programmed to be responsive to a wide range of noise intensities, something you cannot get with other two channel BTE’s.
- Fully digital signal processing on two channels using push button select. Impulse Sound Suppression set at 85dB. Wind Screen. Adaptive Feedback Canceling. Static Feedback Canceling
- Gain setting at 17 dB on channel one and 22dB on channel two
- Exceptionally low THD at < 2% Typical 120 hour battery life using 312 type battery
- Ultra-compact size and weight, less than 1/4 oz
- One year warranty
- Adjustable Volume Control - rotational dial
- Low battery and program change tones
- We only use ultra – soft foam tips for a secure, comfortable fit
- High Fidelity sound quality
- Dynamic Contrast Detection
- Wide Dynamic Range Compression
- Directional microphone
Made in USA
Shipping / Billing Information
This product ships direct from the manufacturer:
- Your order will ship in approximately 7-10 business days.
- This product is considered special order. Your account will be charged when you place your order.
- Call Woodcraft Customer Service before making a return.
- This product can only ship in the 48 states.
If you have a return issue, contact Woodcraft Supply customer service @ 1-800-535-4482 for return details. There will be a 15% restocking fee for returns in the first 90 days. Warranty policy takes effect after that. Customer pays return freight.
When returning product, please include the invoice number or customer number and refer to the back of the invoice for shipping instructions.
If purchased at a Woodcraft Store, please return the item directly to the store where your purchase was made.