10" Table Saw with 30" Accu-Fence System and Riving Knife - 1-3/4 HP 1 Ph 115/230V - 64B-30
Shipping Fee of $99.00
The 64B table saw, with left tilt arbor, offers 1-3/4 horsepower in dual voltage to meet the demands of the professional contractor. The transparent blade guard has independent leaves, and the quick release riving knife reduces chance of kickback. A low profile riving knife is included...
The 64B table saw, with left tilt arbor, offers 1-3/4 horsepower in dual voltage to meet the demands of the professional contractor. The transparent blade guard has independent leaves, and the quick release riving knife reduces chance of kickback. A low profile riving knife is included for non-through cuts. An arbor lock is accessed from above the table, eliminating the need for dual blade wrenches. The T-slot miter gauge has rack-and-pinion angle setting, positive stops, and extension plate for expanded workpiece support.
The 64B has cast iron table and wings with front edge bevel, and the working area is further expanded by the melamine-surfaced wood extension table. The exclusive Accu-Fence® system is available in 30” or 50” rip cut capacity. Storage hooks on the stand keep your accessories within reach.
- Riving knife maintains close blade proximity to reduce chance of kickback
- Blade not included
- Micro-adjust miter gauge with extension plate offers wider crosscut support
- Blade guard and riving knife have quick release for tool-less mounting and removal
- Precision ground cast iron table and wings have beveled edge for smooth miter gauge entry
- Built-in extraction port increases dust collection efficiency
- Heavy cast iron trunnion ensures smooth blade positioning
- Chrome trimmed handwheels are ergonomically designed
- Accu-Fence® locks to rail without play
- Arbor Diameter (in) : 5/8
- Arbor Speed (RPM) : 4000
- Blade Diameter (in) : 10
- Dust Collection Minimum CFM Required : 350
- Dust Port Diameter (OD/in) : 4
- Height (in) : 34
- Length (in) : 50
- Width (in) : 32
- Maximum Depth of Cut (in) : 3-1/8
- Maximum Depth of Cut at 45 Degrees (in) : 2-1/8
- Maximum Diameter of Dado (in) : 8
- Maximum Rip Right of Blade (in) : 30
- Maximum Rip Left of Blade (in) : 12
- Maximum Width of Dado (in) : 13/16
- Miter Gauge Type : T-slot with stops
- Motor Amps : 15/7.5
- Motor HP : 1-3/4HP
- Motor Phase : 1Ph
- Motor Voltage : 115/230V
- Net Weight : 366.85 pound
- Part Number : 1791229K
- Prewired : 115 V
- RIVING KNIFE
- Table Height (in) : 36
- Table in Front of Saw Blade at Maximum Depth of Cut (in) : 11-1/2
- Table Size with Standard Extension (L x W/in) : 71-1/4 x 27
- Table Size without Extension (L x W/in) : 44-1/4 x 27
- Table Size without Wings (L x W/in) : 20 x 27
- Table Type : Cast Iron
Shipping / Billing InformationAll shipments must be inspected and any damage reported within 3 days of receipt.
Address corrections and cancellations may not be possible once order is submitted. Requested changes may incur additional charges.
This product ships direct from the manufacturer:
- Your order will ship in 7-10 approximately business days.
- This product is considered special order. Your account will be charged when you place your order.
- Express or overnight shipping is not available for this product.
- Ships by Ground to the 48 contiguous states. Cannot ship to Alaska, Hawaii, PO Boxes, APOs, US Territories, Canada or other foreign countries.
All returns must be pre-approved. Any non-warranty returns must be unused and in original packaging. A 25% restock fee will apply. Customer pays return freight. Please call our Customer Service Dept. at 1-800-535-4482 with any return questions.
Because this item is purchased and shipped directly from the manufacturer, their warranty supersedes any offered by Woodcraft. Click here for Powermatic Warranty
Instructions / MSDS
I bought this saw 11 years ago. Best money I ever spent as far as machines/tools are concerned. I converted it to 220v for a little extra power because I do a good bit of work with hardwoods like maple , walnut and red oak. I strongly recommend Powermatic - far superior to other popular brands like Delta and Jet.
Cabinet Quality - Without the Cabinet
I started my adult working life as an Industrial Arts (shop) teacher. Now retired, I wanted a cabinet-quality saw, without the cabinet or huge motor, for my basement shop. No problem moving components in for assembly. Quality in every way FROM TAIWAN. Thanks Powermatic!
10" Table Saw with 30" Accu-Fence System - 1-3/4 HP 1 Ph 115/230V - PM1000Item 857876
10" Table Saw with 50" Accu-Fence System and Riving Knife - 1-3/4 HP 1PH 115/230V - 64B-50Item 853326
10" Table saw with 50" Rip Capacity - 3 HP 1 Ph 230V - PM2000BItem 424388
10" Table Saw with 52" Accu-Fence System - 1-3/4 HP 1Ph 115/230V - PM1000Item 857875
1-3/4HP 1PH 110-120V Contractor Saw with 30" Aluminum Extrusion Fence SystemItem 840937
3HP 1PH 230V XACTASAW Deluxe Table Saw with 30" Rip CapacityItem 837473
1.75 HP Professional Cabinet Saw - 110V 1-Phase - 30" Premium Fence SystemItem 846918