Powermatic - 2x4 CNC Kit with Electro Spindle, Model PM-2x4SPK
If you strive for perfection, this Powermatic CNC machine, with its 2’ x 4’ table, will deliver for you with endless possibilities. For master craftsmen who strive for perfection with each project,...
Items You May Need
Item 422803Model 1797022K
Item 422803Model 1797022K
Item 172912Model Iconic8
Item 825737Model 1791297
Item 843948Model 1610086K
• Heavy-duty welded steel frame provides rigidity and maintains accuracy
• The extruded aluminum table delivers a large, sturdy surface while the integrated T-slots allow the hold-down clamps to be positioned in any location
• An MDF spoil board protects the table from damage and can be quickly resurfaced using the pre-loaded program
• Exclusive, heavy-duty gantry supports are made of gravity cast aluminum
• Precision ball screws with recirculating ball bearings allow for rapid movement on each axis while maintaining precise spindle placement
• The electro spindle is liquid cooled by a system that pushes coolant through the spindle while a radiator and fan assembly dissipate the heat
• Linear guideways with recirculating ball bearings ensure precise and accurate positioning of the tool bit
• The handheld controller attaches to the DSP control box via a 8 foot cable that makes it easy to oversee any project from a variety of positions
• Flexible nylon track chains protect all cables preventing rubbing and stress
• High-torque stepper motors control each axis, providing fast, quiet and precise movement
• The included puck allows you to quickly and easily re-zero your Z-axis with the push of a button on your controller
• Enclosed steel stand features drawers for storage, casters for mobility and independent leveling feet
• Hold down clamps have a 5/16" T-bolt with a 1-1/8" wide by 5-1/4" aluminum arm - 4 hold down clamps included with CNC kit
• Included dust shoe provides a clean surface as the machine works when hooked up to a dust collector
• Motor: 3HP, 230V, 1PH
• Recommended Circuit Size (Amps): 10
• Style (Type): Spindle
• Spindle Speed (RPM): 0-24,000
• Dust Collection Minimum CFM Required (CFM): 300
• Weight (Lbs.): 748
Shipping / Billing Information
All shipments must be inspected and any damage reported within 3 days of receipt.
Address corrections and cancellations may not be possible once order is submitted. Requested changes may incur additional charges.
This product ships direct from the manufacturer:
- Your order will ship in 7-10 approximately business days.
- This product is considered special order. Your account will be charged when you place your order.
- Express or overnight shipping is not available for this product.
- Ships by Ground to the 48 contiguous states. Cannot ship to Alaska, Hawaii, PO Boxes, APOs, US Territories, Canada or other foreign countries.
All returns must be pre-approved. Any non-warranty returns must be unused and in original packaging. A 25% restock fee will apply. Customer pays return freight. Please call our Customer Service Dept. at 1-800-535-4482 with any return questions.
Because this item is purchased and shipped directly from the manufacturer, their warranty supersedes any offered by Woodcraft. Click here for Powermatic Warranty