Powermatic - 2x2 CNC Kit with Router Mount, Model PM-2x2RK
Imagine the possibilities with this Powermatic CNC machine. Providing unrivaled design, this machine delivers the confidence needed to tackle any woodworking project.• Large 2’ x 2’ table•...
Item 422802Model 1797024K
Item 870404Model AR8PRO+
Item 870269Model AR6PRO+
Item 864572Model mcnciqhhc24x36cnc
Item 161354Model 10011
• Large 2’ x 2’ table
• Heavy-duty welded steel frame provides rigidity and maintains accuracy
• The extruded aluminum table delivers a large, sturdy surface while the integrated T-slots allow the hold-down clamps to be positioned in any location
• An MDF spoil board protects the table from damage and can be quickly resurfaced using the pre-loaded program
• Exclusive, heavy-duty gantry supports are made of gravity cast aluminum
• Precision ball screws with recirculating ball bearings allow for rapid movement on each axis while maintaining precise spindle placement
• Linear guideways with recirculating ball bearings ensure precise and accurate positioning of the tool bit
• The handheld controller attaches to the DSP control box via an 8 foot cable that makes it easy to oversee any project from a variety of positions
• Flexible nylon track chains protect all cables preventing rubbing and stress
• High-torque stepper motors control each axis, providing fast, quiet and precise movement
• The included puck allows you to quickly and easily re-zero your Z-axis with the push of a button on your controller
• Enclosed steel stand features drawers for storage, casters for mobility and independent leveling feet
• Hold down clamps have a 5/16 T-bolt with a 1-1/8" wide by 5-1/4" aluminum arm - 4 hold down clamps included with CNC kit
• Included dust shoe provides a clean surface as the machine works when hooked up to a dust collector
• Universal 3-1/2 router mount (router not included)
• Motor: 115V, 1PH
• Recommended Circuit Size (Amps): 15
• Dust Collection Minimum CFM Required (CFM):300
• Style (Type): Router
• Weight (Lbs.): 598
Shipping / Billing Information
This product ships direct from the manufacturer:
- Your order will ship in 2-5 business days.
- This product is considered special order. Your account will be charged when you place your order.
- Express or overnight shipping is not available for this product.
- Ships by Ground to the 48 contiguous states. Cannot ship to Alaska, Hawaii, PO Boxes, APOs, US Territories, Canada or other foreign countries.
All returns must be pre-approved. Any non-warranty returns must be unused and in original packaging. A 25% restock fee will apply. Customer pays return freight. Please call our Customer Service Dept. at 1-800-535-4482 with any return questions.
Because this item is purchased and shipped directly from the manufacturer, their warranty supersedes any offered by Woodcraft. Click here for Powermatic Warranty