Porter Cable - 1-3/4 HP Router
Powerful and efficient, the 1-3/4 HP Fixed-Base Router generates an impressive 27,500 RPM for precise cuts. Two ergonomic handles make routing easy and comfortable, even during all-day jobs. For...
Item 826469Model 892
Item 821719Model 75182
Item 821011Model 693LRPK
Item 847926Model 450PK
Item 812390Model 7519
Item 04F51Model 691
Item 826472Model 894PK
Item 848343Model DWP611
- Cam lock lever enables simple coarse height adjustments and motor release
- Micrometer depth adjustor accurate to 1/128"
- Dust-sealed switch and sealed ball bearing construction enhance tool durability
- Precision machined aluminum motor housing & base
- Auto-release collet system enables simple bit removal
- Collets included to accept 1/4" and 1/2" shank bits
- Under table stop prevents motor from inadvertently rotating out of base
- Overmolded rubber handles provide a comfortable and secure grip
- 11 Amp motor producing 1-3/4 Peak HP
- 27,500 rpm single speed motor
- Power: 120 VAC, 25-60 HZ
- Horsepower: 1-3/4 HP
- Amps: 11 Amps
- No Load Speed: 27,500 rpm
- Motor Diameter: 3-1/2"
- Collets: 1/4" & 1/2"
- Base: 5-3/4" Round
- Length: 12"
- Width: 5-1/2"
- Height: 8-5/8"
- Weight: 8 lb.
The 690LR includes Router motor, Fixed base, 1/4" & 1/2" collets, Collet wrenches, Operating manual.
Articles & Blogs
As a woodworker, novice or professional and anywhere in between, Woodcraft has the right presents for Father’s Day to fit every budget. To show you just some of the items from Woodcraft, we had Scott Phillips, host of The American Woodshop choose his top picks for this Father’s Day.