Porter Cable - Porter-Cable Router, 1-3/4 HP
Powerful and efficient, the 1-3/4 HP Fixed-Base Router generates an impressive 27,500 RPM for precise cuts. Two ergonomic handles make routing easy and comfortable, even during all-day jobs. For...
Items You May Need
Item 126855Model ORIGINAL WOOD FIN QT
Item 158361Model BBC002
Item 849675Model 02310
Item 821011Model 693LRPK
Item 826469Model 892
Item 822704Model 1617EVSPK
Item 847926Model 450PK
Item 04F51Model 691
Item 821719Model 75182
Item 85O28Model 7518
Item 85L63Model 42999
Item 814269Model 1617EVS
Item 847824Model 02120
• Cam lock lever enables simple coarse height adjustments and motor release
• Micrometer depth adjustor accurate to 1/128"
• Dust-sealed switch and sealed ball bearing construction enhance tool durability
• Precision machined aluminum motor housing & base
• Auto-release collet system enables simple bit removal
• Collets included to accept 1/4" and 1/2" shank bits
• Under table stop prevents motor from inadvertently rotating out of base
• Overmolded rubber handles provide a comfortable and secure grip
11 Amp motor producing 1-3/4 Peak HP
27,500 rpm single speed motor
Power: 120 VAC, 25-60 HZ
Horsepower: 1-3/4 HP
Amps: 11 Amps
No Load Speed: 27,500 rpm
Motor Diameter: 3-1/2"
Collets: 1/4" & 1/2"
Base: 5-3/4" Round
Weight: 8 lbs
The 690LR includes Router motor, Fixed base, 1/4" & 1/2" collets, Collet wrenches, Operating manual.
See 'Ships Direct from Manufacturer' link for warranty and return details.
Shipping / Billing Information
This product ships direct from the manufacturer:
- Your order will ship in approximately 2-4 business days.
- This product is considered special order. Your account will be charged when you place your order.
- Express or overnight shipping is not available for this product.
- Ships by Ground to the 48 contiguous states. Cannot ship to Alaska, Hawaii, PO Boxes, APOs, US Territories, Canada or other foreign countries.
Contact Customer Service at 800-535-4482 for information on returns. Non-defective returns may be subject to a 20% restocking fee and return freight.
PORTER-CABLE CORPORATION warrants to the original purchaser that all products covered under this warranty are free from defects in material and workmanship. Products covered under this warranty include air compressors, air tools, service parts, pressure washers, and generators, which have the following warranty periods:
- 3 YEARS - Limited warranty on 2-stage oil-free air compressor pumps that operate at 1725 RPM.
- 2 YEARS - Limited warranty on oil-lubricated air compressor pumps.
- 1 YEAR - Limited warranty on all other air compressor components.
- 2 YEARS - Limited warranty on electric generator alternators.
- 1 YEAR - Limited warranty on other generator components.
- 2 YEARS - Limited warranty on pneumatic air tools.
- 1 YEAR - Limited warranty on pressure washers used in consumer applications (i.e. personal residential household usage only).
- 90 DAY - Pressure washers used for commercial applications (income producing) and service parts.
- 1 YEAR - Limited warranty on all accessories.
Porter-Cable will repair or replace, at Porter-Cable's option, products or components which have failed within the warranty period. Service will be scheduled according to the normal work flow and business hours at the service center location, and the availability of replacement parts. All decisions of Porter-Cable Corporation with regard to this limited warranty shall be final. This warranty gives you specific legal rights, and you may also have other rights which vary from state to state.
RESPONSIBILITY OF ORIGINAL PURCHASER (initial User):
- To process a warranty claim on this product, DO NOT return it to the retailer. The product must be evaluated by a Porter-Cable Authorized Warranty Service Center. For the location of the nearest Porter-Cable Authorized Warranty Service Center call 1-888-559-8550, 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
- Retain original cash register sales receipt as proof of purchase for warranty work.
- Use reasonable care in the operation and maintenance of the product as described in the Owner’s Manual(s).
- Deliver or ship the product to the nearest Porter-Cable Authorized Warranty Service Center. Freight costs, if any, must be paid by the purchaser.
- Air compressors with 60 and 80 gallon tanks will be inspected at the site of installation. Contact the nearest Porter-Cable Authorized Warranty Service Center that provides on-site service calls, for service call arrangements.
- If the purchaser does not receive satisfactory results from the Porter-Cable Authorized Warranty Service Center, the purchaser should contact Porter-Cable.
THIS WARRANTY DOES NOT COVER:
Articles & Blogs
As a woodworker, novice or professional and anywhere in between, Woodcraft has the right presents for Father’s Day to fit every budget. To show you just some of the items from Woodcraft, we had Scott Phillips, host of The American Woodshop choose his top picks for this Father’s Day.