20V MAX Brushless Cordless 1/2"Drill/Driver Kit
Porter-Cable® PCC601LB 20V Max Brushless Cordless 1/2" Drill/Driver features a powerful motor, high-speed transmission and 1.3 amp-hour battery that deliver up to 283 Unit Watts Out (UWO) to maximize drilling and fastening speeds. The two-speed gear transmission delivers 0 to 350 RPM in...
Porter-Cable® PCC601LB 20V Max Brushless Cordless 1/2" Drill/Driver features a powerful motor, high-speed transmission and 1.3 amp-hour battery that deliver up to 283 Unit Watts Out (UWO) to maximize drilling and fastening speeds. The two-speed gear transmission delivers 0 to 350 RPM in low speed for high-torque applications and 0 to 1,500 RPM for low-torque applications.
Since compact size is an important feature for drill/driver users, the PCC601LB was designed to be lightweight, only 3-1/2 pounds, and is less than 8" long. The tool’s ergonomic, slim handle also provides comfort for ease of use on the jobsite.
Porter-Cable designed the PCC601LB drill/driver with innovative features to make the tool easy to adjust for use during all applications. For convenience, the 20 Volt MAX Drill/Driver features a 1/2" ratcheting chuck that provides great bit retention. The PCC601LB also features additional accessory storage with two magnetic bit tip holders on the base of the tool. Other standard features include an LED work light and rubber bumpers on the sides of the tool.
- Powerful motor, high-speed transmission and 1.3 AH battery maximize drilling and fastening speeds
- Two-speed geared transmission provides 0 to 350 RPM in low speed for high-torque applications and 0 to 1,500 RPM in high speed for low-torque applications
- Ergonomic, slim handle provides comfort for ease of use on the jobsite
- 1/2" ratcheting chuck that provides great bit retention
- Two magnetic bit tip holders on the base of the tool provide additional accessory storage
- Voltage: 20 V
- Battery Type: Lithium-Ion
- Chuck Size: 1/2"
- Max Power: 283 UWO (Unit Watts Out)
- Speed: 0-350/0-1,500 RPM
- Clutch Settings: 23
- Tool Weight: 3-1/2 lb.
- (1) PCC600 Drill/Driver
- (2) PCC681 Lithium-Ion Compact Batteries
- (1) PCC691 Lithium-Ion Charger
- (1) Storage Bag
- (1) Double-Ended Bit Tip
Shipping / Billing InformationThis product ships direct from the manufacturer:
- Your order will ship in approximately 5 business days.
- This product is considered special order. Your account will be charged when you place your order.
- Express or overnight shipping is not available for this product.
- Ships by Ground to the 48 contiguous states. Cannot ship to Alaska, Hawaii, PO Boxes, APOs, US Territories, Canada or other foreign countries.
Contact Customer Service at 800-535-4482 for information on returns. Non-defective returns may be subject to a 20% restocking fee and return freight.
PORTER-CABLE CORPORATION warrants to the original purchaser that all products covered under this warranty are free from defects in material and workmanship. Products covered under this warranty include air compressors, air tools, service parts, pressure washers, and generators, which have the following warranty periods:
- 3 YEARS - Limited warranty on 2-stage oil-free air compressor pumps that operate at 1725 RPM.
- 2 YEARS - Limited warranty on oil-lubricated air compressor pumps.
- 1 YEAR - Limited warranty on all other air compressor components.
- 2 YEARS - Limited warranty on electric generator alternators.
- 1 YEAR - Limited warranty on other generator components.
- 2 YEARS - Limited warranty on pneumatic air tools.
- 1 YEAR - Limited warranty on pressure washers used in consumer applications (i.e. personal residential household usage only).
- 90 DAY - Pressure washers used for commercial applications (income producing) and service parts.
- 1 YEAR - Limited warranty on all accessories.
Porter-Cable will repair or replace, at Porter-Cable's option, products or components which have failed within the warranty period. Service will be scheduled according to the normal work flow and business hours at the service center location, and the availability of replacement parts. All decisions of Porter-Cable Corporation with regard to this limited warranty shall be final. This warranty gives you specific legal rights, and you may also have other rights which vary from state to state.
RESPONSIBILITY OF ORIGINAL PURCHASER (initial User):
- To process a warranty claim on this product, DO NOT return it to the retailer. The product must be evaluated by a Porter-Cable Authorized Warranty Service Center. For the location of the nearest Porter-Cable Authorized Warranty Service Center call 1-888-559-8550, 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
- Retain original cash register sales receipt as proof of purchase for warranty work.
- Use reasonable care in the operation and maintenance of the product as described in the Owner’s Manual(s).
- Deliver or ship the product to the nearest Porter-Cable Authorized Warranty Service Center. Freight costs, if any, must be paid by the purchaser.
- Air compressors with 60 and 80 gallon tanks will be inspected at the site of installation. Contact the nearest Porter-Cable Authorized Warranty Service Center that provides on-site service calls, for service call arrangements.
- If the purchaser does not receive satisfactory results from the Porter-Cable Authorized Warranty Service Center, the purchaser should contact Porter-Cable.
THIS WARRANTY DOES NOT COVER:
20V MAX Cordless 1/4" Hex Impact Driver KitItem 418593
20V MAX Cordless 1/2" Drill/Driver & 1/4" Hex Impact Driver Combo KitItem 418592
20V MAX Cordless 1/2" Compact Drill/Driver KitItem 418424
12V MAX Cordless 3/8" Drill/Driver & 1/4" Hex Impact Driver Combo KitItem 848052
12V MAX Cordless 3/8" Drill/Driver KitItem 848050
GW 24V BL Drill / Impact Driver with Two 2AH Batteries and ChargerItem 184907
20V MAX Cordless Reciprocating Saw KitItem 862611
TID 18 Cordless Impact Driver Compact SetItem 576480
GW 24V BL Drill Kit with Two 2AH Batteries and ChargerItem 184909
12V Max Chameleon Drill/Driver System KitItem 872581