Porter Cable - Porter-Cable Brad Nailer Kit, 2", 18 Ga., Model BN200B
Ships for Free
Porter Cable's new pneumatic line is built tough! All guns have strong & light weight die-cast bodies, special hardened driver blades and quick release nosepieces for easy jam clearance. Each...
Item 842142Model FN250C
Item 814239Model MS200
Item 845005Model PFN1564
Item 842146Model C2002-WK
Porter Cable's new pneumatic line is built tough! All guns have strong & light weight die-cast bodies, special hardened driver blades and quick release nosepieces for easy jam clearance. Each kit includes a gun, 1/4" connector plug, and 500 x 1-1/4" brads.
- Long life maintenance-free motor to keep from staining the work surface
- Internal piston catch for consistent max power on every shot
Rear exhaust to keep contaminants away from work
- Drives 18 ga. nails from 5/8" to 2" length
- Tool-free depth-of-drive adjustment with detents for proper setting of nail heads
- Tool-free jam release mechanism for easy nail removal
- Sequential style trigger with lock off switch
- Removable non-marring nose tip with on tool storage
- Contact safety located behind driver guide for better visibility
- Adjustable belt hook
- Integrated rubber grip for improved comfort
- Low nail reload indicator
- Special hardened driver blade
- Strong, lightweight, die-cast aluminum housing
- Magazine Capacity: 100 Nails
- Firing Modes: Sequential Fire
- Jam Clearance: Front Opening Quick Release
- Operating Pressure: 70 - 120 psi
- Fastener Type: 18 ga. Brad Nails
- Fastener Range: 5/8" to 2"
- Length: 10.4"
- Height: 9.75"
- Weight: 2.6 lb.
- Shipping Weight: 6.125 lb.
Articles & Blogs
Conventional router lifts provide decent bit adjustment, but most still leave you with an endless cranking chore when it’s time to switch bits. The Pinnacle Premium Router Quick-Lift is different. With a quarter-turn twist, the spring-assisted lift wrench releases and then helps support the carriage to make changing bits and resetting the rough bit depth a fast and smooth operation.
You get what you pay for
Great price, simple as any other brad nailer, preformed as advertised…..almost! While testing the gun on scrap wood of different kinds, using different length of brads, this nailer a couple of times shot air only! and when using it for sequential nailing, often it misfired, only firing one brad and the trigger getting stuck in the up position. I had to pull the nailer from the wood for the nailer to reset for the next nail. I didn't just fire a couple of nails I fired about 50 of each size tested. I return this nailer to the store and purchased this lime green nailer that works as advertised. Who knows maybe this was just a fluke, or not either way it says something about PC quality control. I can not recommend this tool at any price.
Wish only that I'd gotten it sooner,
Sure beats finishing nails and a hammer for installing window and door casings and moldings.