Porter Cable - 6" Right Angle Random Orbit Sander, Model 7346SP, with Polishing Accessory
Add a fine finish to your workpiece with Porter Cable's 6" Right Angle Random Orbit Sander!4.5 Amp, AC OnlyElectronic variable-speed dial 2,500-6,800 OPMRandom orbit, swirl-free sanding/polishing...
Item 575060Model 575060
Item 418458Model DWP849X
Item 575026Model 575026
Item 02D33Model 352VS
Item 412653Model CB14057R
Item 412604Model BP16057L
Item 152976Model 18mm-3/4x30x48
Item 576070Model 576070
Add a fine finish to your workpiece with Porter Cable's 6" Right Angle Random Orbit Sander!
- 4.5 Amp, AC Only
- Electronic variable-speed dial 2,500-6,800 OPM
- Random orbit, swirl-free sanding/polishing action
- Includes 6" proprietary counter balance for use with 6" sanding/polishing pad
- Two-position (left or right) removable side handle for greater comfort and control
- Compact lightweight design
- 100% ball and roller bearing construction
- Power: 120 VAC, 60 HZ
- Amps: 4.5 Amps
- Orbits/Min: 2,500-6,800 opm
- Spindle Thread: Accepts 5/16 - 24
- Wheel Diameter: 6"
- Length: 11.5"
- Width: 10.5"
- Height: 6"
- Weight: 6 lb
- Shipping Weight: 16 lbs
Includes Polishing pad, PSA Pad, Sanding disc, Side handle, and Wrench.
Shipping / Billing Information
This product ships direct from the manufacturer:
- Your order will ship in approximately 2-4 business days.
- This product is considered special order. Your account will be charged when you place your order.
- Express or overnight shipping is not available for this product.
- Ships by Ground to the 48 contiguous states. Cannot ship to Alaska, Hawaii, PO Boxes, APOs, US Territories, Canada or other foreign countries.
Contact Customer Service at 800-535-4482 for information on returns. Non-defective returns may be subject to a 20% restocking fee and return freight.
PORTER-CABLE CORPORATION warrants to the original purchaser that all products covered under this warranty are free from defects in material and workmanship. Products covered under this warranty include air compressors, air tools, service parts, pressure washers, and generators, which have the following warranty periods:
- 3 YEARS - Limited warranty on 2-stage oil-free air compressor pumps that operate at 1725 RPM.
- 2 YEARS - Limited warranty on oil-lubricated air compressor pumps.
- 1 YEAR - Limited warranty on all other air compressor components.
- 2 YEARS - Limited warranty on electric generator alternators.
- 1 YEAR - Limited warranty on other generator components.
- 2 YEARS - Limited warranty on pneumatic air tools.
- 1 YEAR - Limited warranty on pressure washers used in consumer applications (i.e. personal residential household usage only).
- 90 DAY - Pressure washers used for commercial applications (income producing) and service parts.
- 1 YEAR - Limited warranty on all accessories.
Porter-Cable will repair or replace, at Porter-Cable's option, products or components which have failed within the warranty period. Service will be scheduled according to the normal work flow and business hours at the service center location, and the availability of replacement parts. All decisions of Porter-Cable Corporation with regard to this limited warranty shall be final. This warranty gives you specific legal rights, and you may also have other rights which vary from state to state.
RESPONSIBILITY OF ORIGINAL PURCHASER (initial User):
- To process a warranty claim on this product, DO NOT return it to the retailer. The product must be evaluated by a Porter-Cable Authorized Warranty Service Center. For the location of the nearest Porter-Cable Authorized Warranty Service Center call 1-888-559-8550, 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
- Retain original cash register sales receipt as proof of purchase for warranty work.
- Use reasonable care in the operation and maintenance of the product as described in the Owner’s Manual(s).
- Deliver or ship the product to the nearest Porter-Cable Authorized Warranty Service Center. Freight costs, if any, must be paid by the purchaser.
- Air compressors with 60 and 80 gallon tanks will be inspected at the site of installation. Contact the nearest Porter-Cable Authorized Warranty Service Center that provides on-site service calls, for service call arrangements.
- If the purchaser does not receive satisfactory results from the Porter-Cable Authorized Warranty Service Center, the purchaser should contact Porter-Cable.
THIS WARRANTY DOES NOT COVER:
Great tool! I'm buying my second one.
I've used my PC random orbit sander for many years. I like its ability to reach virtually all areas of my work. Only drawback is I keep having to replace my cushioned head mount due to deterioration of the cushioned area. UV issue? I'm buying another and giving my original to my son.
I bought this to sand some boards that I had glued together. I used some 60 grit and got things even in no time. Nice tool. Good investment.