Porter Cable - 2-1/4 HP (Maximum Motor HP) Fixed Base Router Kit, Model 892
This item is out of stock with the manufacturer. Order now for an early July shipment.
Items You May Need
Item 814269Model 1617EVS
Item 849675Model 02310
Item 821719Model 75182
Item 826473Model 895PK
Item 826472Model 894PK
Item 821011Model 693LRPK
Item 158284Model PRS2100
Item 822704Model 1617EVSPK
Item 146049Model 4212
Item 04F51Model 691
Item 158997Model PM-P254
Item 813192Model 42690
Item 826471Model 893PK
• Soft-starting, 12 Amp motor features fulltime electronic feedback that maintains motor speed through the toughest applications
• Variable-speed control feature (10,000 -23,000 rpm) enables bit speed to be optimized for changing applications
• Release the motor, adjust bit height, and clamp the motor from above the router table with 3/16" hex socket (sold separately) or model # 75301 kit (sold separately).
• Dual-position switch allows user to cut power while maintaining control of the router
• Over molded grips for greater comfort in extended use
• Spindle lock feature allows for single wrench bit changes
• Durable latch lever enables quick and simple coarse depth adjustments and motor release for transition between bases
• Rack and pinion adjustment provides fine depth settings to 1/128"
• Collet included to accept 1/4" and 1/2" shank bits
• Fixed Base
Power: 120V AC, 60 Hz
No Load Speed: 10,000 - 23,000 rpm
Motor Diameter: 3-1/2
Collets: 1/4 in. and 1/2 in.
Length: 9 in.
Width: 6 in.
Height: At Zero: 9.9 in.; Tallest: 11.1 in.
Weight: 9 lbs.
Shipping Weight: 13 lbs.
See 'Ships Direct from Manufacturer link for warranty and return details.
Shipping / Billing Information
This product ships direct from the manufacturer:
- Your order will ship in approximately 2-4 business days.
- This product is considered special order. Your account will be charged when you place your order.
- Express or overnight shipping is not available for this product.
- Ships by Ground to the 48 contiguous states. Cannot ship to Alaska, Hawaii, PO Boxes, APOs, US Territories, Canada or other foreign countries.
Contact Customer Service at 800-535-4482 for information on returns. Non-defective returns may be subject to a 20% restocking fee and return freight.
PORTER-CABLE CORPORATION warrants to the original purchaser that all products covered under this warranty are free from defects in material and workmanship. Products covered under this warranty include air compressors, air tools, service parts, pressure washers, and generators, which have the following warranty periods:
- 3 YEARS - Limited warranty on 2-stage oil-free air compressor pumps that operate at 1725 RPM.
- 2 YEARS - Limited warranty on oil-lubricated air compressor pumps.
- 1 YEAR - Limited warranty on all other air compressor components.
- 2 YEARS - Limited warranty on electric generator alternators.
- 1 YEAR - Limited warranty on other generator components.
- 2 YEARS - Limited warranty on pneumatic air tools.
- 1 YEAR - Limited warranty on pressure washers used in consumer applications (i.e. personal residential household usage only).
- 90 DAY - Pressure washers used for commercial applications (income producing) and service parts.
- 1 YEAR - Limited warranty on all accessories.
Porter-Cable will repair or replace, at Porter-Cable's option, products or components which have failed within the warranty period. Service will be scheduled according to the normal work flow and business hours at the service center location, and the availability of replacement parts. All decisions of Porter-Cable Corporation with regard to this limited warranty shall be final. This warranty gives you specific legal rights, and you may also have other rights which vary from state to state.
RESPONSIBILITY OF ORIGINAL PURCHASER (initial User):
- To process a warranty claim on this product, DO NOT return it to the retailer. The product must be evaluated by a Porter-Cable Authorized Warranty Service Center. For the location of the nearest Porter-Cable Authorized Warranty Service Center call 1-888-559-8550, 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
- Retain original cash register sales receipt as proof of purchase for warranty work.
- Use reasonable care in the operation and maintenance of the product as described in the Owner’s Manual(s).
- Deliver or ship the product to the nearest Porter-Cable Authorized Warranty Service Center. Freight costs, if any, must be paid by the purchaser.
- Air compressors with 60 and 80 gallon tanks will be inspected at the site of installation. Contact the nearest Porter-Cable Authorized Warranty Service Center that provides on-site service calls, for service call arrangements.
- If the purchaser does not receive satisfactory results from the Porter-Cable Authorized Warranty Service Center, the purchaser should contact Porter-Cable.
THIS WARRANTY DOES NOT COVER: